First Riders

Hoskins123

Even the ACE walkback can be attended by anyone anymore.

Its the enthusiast walkback now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying anyone can attend the walkback now?

I would love to take a walkback on my trip next week, I just don't want to look like an "bottom" when I am there and they ask for an ACE membership card. Just like the ACE final ride on The Beast last November.

I have never been carded.

Even the ACE walkback can be attended by anyone anymore.

Its the enthusiast walkback now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are you saying anyone can attend the walkback now?

I would love to take a walkback on my trip next week, I just don't want to look like an "bottom" when I am there and they ask for an ACE membership card. Just like the ACE final ride on The Beast last November.

What "ACE" final ride? That was just a little thing Jeff put on for the enthusiasts last year.

I know, I remember reading all the info on PKIU before I went down for FearFest last year. I was one of the last public rides on The Beast on the Sunday night, as we left the crowd was organizing just outside The Beast queue area. We were going to wait and go up for another ride, but sensing we had a couple minutes, we left as my girlfriend wanted to pick up a souvinier from the front before the stores closed, so we made a run up to the front and then back. By the time we reached The Beast, the group had already made it's way up. We saw a park asscosiate right by the entranceand asked if we could join, and she then asked for our ACE cards, which we didn't own so we weren't allowed up.

I still remember the posts saying it's not just for ACE members, but for Enthusiasts in general. I just assumed after we were shot down, it was more so worded as Enthusiasts of the ACE term.