And red and yellow and green and brown and

Scarlet and black and ochre and peach

And ruby and olive and violet and fawn

And lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve

And cream and crimson and silver and rose

And azure and lemon and russet and grey

And purple and white and pink and orange

And blue"

This song has been going through my head a lot lately with Mrs. Gator and GatorGirl starting rehearsals for Joseph. And amazingly (ha! see what I did there?) GatorGirl has all those colors memorized in order already, and the show isn't even for another two months! Shaggy, you were right, it's in my head!

Ahhhhh memories. I was in that a few years back and I was so happy to see this.

• Like 3

Just noticed something...

sujyne9u.jpg

On the Media Day shirts, it looks like Delirium's wheel is silver. Just like the little mid section of the arm right now. Obviously plans can change at the last minute, but the enthusiast in me has to wonder if it was originally going to just be red, blue, and silver.

• Like 3

It looks nice with the fresh coat and think it looks better in person than in the pics, but to me it just feel unfinished. I liked the way it looked when it first opened, and how maXair has theirs, but Delirium right now just seems kind of blah and thrown together.

• Like 5

IT didn't even seem to do it's full swing yesterday. only seemed to o perpendicular to the ground and not as far as it usually does.

And the muted colors on it look fine it's just that there is no design to it. Before it had the different colored ring and colors at the base of the legs that matched the pendulum to tie it together. Now it is just very plain. Fine with the use of those colors just wish it had more visual interest. Do something like maxAir at Cedar Point with those colors. Than it can be muted, doesn't have the checkerboard pattern but would look better.

• Like 1

sujyne9u.jpg

On the Media Day shirts, it looks like Delirium's wheel is silver. Just like the little mid section of the arm right now. Obviously plans can change at the last minute, but the enthusiast in me has to wonder if it was originally going to just be red, blue, and silver.

I see what you're saying but the image they used for the shirts is probably from a rendering they made of the original animation. In which Delirium is the same colors it was at the end of the last season. What you're seeing here is probably just the lighting effect the animation had on the ride making it appear rather bright because it's supposed to be showing the sun's reflection.

I see what you're saying but the image they used for the shirts is probably from a rendering they made of the original animation. In which Delirium is the same colors it was at the end of the last season. What you're seeing here is probably just the lighting effect the animation had on the ride making it appear rather bright because it's supposed to be showing the sun's reflection.

I suppose that's possible, but I just rewatched the original animations and they all had a very vibrant yellow Delirium, even when the "sun" was reflecting off it. The overall paint scheme on the shirt still doesn't seem to match the scheme in the renderings though...

Either way, unless they're planning on painting more this week, what we have now is what it is. ;)

I suppose that's possible, but I just rewatched the original animations and they all had a very vibrant yellow Delirium, even when the "sun" was reflecting off it. The overall paint scheme on the shirt still doesn't seem to match the scheme in the renderings though...

Either way, unless they're planning on painting more this week, what we have now is what it is. ;)

True, true, very true.

Coolio schoolio

• Like 1