Your Attention Please!

DonHelbig

We are $16,000 away from reaching $100,000 raised for the "Scream for A Kid Again" event to be among the first night riders on our new record-breaking Banshee roller coaster Thursday, April 17.

A big thank you to those on this site that have registered and have met the minimum of $100 raised to participate in this event. For those who are not able to participate, you can still help by donating to someone that is participating simply by clicking on their name in the list of fundraisers located at the bottom of the Scream for A Kid Again information page. Every dollar received for this event helps to enrich the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses and their families.

Fundraising for this event ends this Sunday at midnight. Can we count on you as a member of the KIC community to help?

• Like 30

Out of all of us on that list, the only one not to $100 is Rick (NoChickens) so we should all pitch in and help him out :) I can donate $5 for sure :) I am at $100 out of a goal of $200 :) I'm so proud of all of us for raising so much money for these kids!

• Like 4

I'm late to the game, but I have just created a page and have kickstarted things with a donation of my own. At WDW, I helped out with Give Kids the World, which was an amazing event. If in some small way I can help bring the same kind of happiness to these kids, I'd love to do my own small part. Anyone who wishes to help, please see the link below. Thanks!

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/GabePaul/screamforakidagain

• Like 4

I wish I could spare a few dollars for donations, but I need to hold on to every dollar I have right now for computer repairs. My computer literally could not have picked a worse time to die.

Good luck to those who are participating!

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

• Like 1

We're so close! We're going to get there :) I know I'm on the google docs already but here's my link again : http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/DanielleMaple/screamforakidagain

Woah Danielle does still come around.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk

Haha. Yes Danielle does. :P It's hard being all the way down in SC but I'm flying in Wednesday at 11:45PM to make it.

• Like 5

If you can wait basically a week you could have your own personal IT team there to fix it..Me and Malem could easily run a backup of the whole drive, flash it, and reinstall the OS and load your backup onto it

It's a hardware issue, not a software issue. The thing won't even power on. See the thread in the off-topic section for more details.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

I've been out of the loop for the past week raising money for public radio in Indianapolis ($275,000 goal reached in a record-breaking 7 days woo hoo). But I will definitely pick someone off the list and make a contribution today. It's a good cause (and good karma considering how many helped me out over the past week). Good luck to everyone - this fundraising is a stressful business, but so worth it!

***Update: Done! I feel great about the page I found too. Great way to start a weekend :)

• Like 4