Your Attention Please!

DonHelbig

Another forum member that needs help. They are not listed on the document I don't think.

TheBEASTunchained.http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sigmon%20/screamforakidagain

I don't have any money I can donate until Tuesday which is too late. I think this one is the only one under $100. It's not about being able to go to the event Thursday night. It's about helping families that need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Another forum member that needs help. They are not listed on the document I don't think.

TheBEASTunchained.http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sigmon%20/screamforakidagain

I don't have any money I can donate until Tuesday which is too late. I think this one is the only one under $100. It's not about being able to go to the event Thursday night. It's about helping families that need it.

I just donated $5. That's all I could do but every little bit helps!!

• Like 6

Looks like the fundraising was a big success! Of the 240 registered, the vast majority were able to raise at least $100. I know everyone's financial situation is different, so thanks to everyone who gave what they could! Look forward to a fun Media Day, followed by a nap, then back at 8:30 to ride Banshee and meet some of you fellow KICers as well as some great kids!

• Like 6

Has any official word came out about how much has been donated?! I hope it hit the $100,000 mark.

Thank you all for helping. Several KIC'ers gave to various people to help. Thank you!

To those of us that raised the min and haven't yet gotten an email from the park, will one be forthcoming before the event and if so, from whom? For those that have gotten an email, were specific instructions given for the event?

No specific instructions were given in that e-mail. It was just a "congratulations you've raised the amount needed to take part" plus the general information thats on the event page of First Giving.

I asked if we would be receiving an e-mail similar to the media day one with an itinerary on it in the Scream For a Kid Again thread. I believe it was Sara who responded saying we would after the money raising period was over.

• Like 1

Well the site says $51,055 raised with 243 donors reaching the $100 minimum.

That is awesome. We should add up how much members here on KIC raised for the event.

I didn't reach my goal of $1,000 but am very pleased with $580.

Way to go everyone.

I only saw 198 out of the 245 meet the minimum.

• Like 1