Facts About IJST

Screwball

Keep in mind that the top speed on Adventure Express is only 35 miles per hour. If this ride turns out to be close to 3,000 feet long, it will also be about as long if not a little longer than Adventure Express. True, it may not have a large thrill factor, but it looks to be a fun, reridable ride.

It is my understanding that the coaster will not be indoors. It will however pass through some sort of short tunnel before splashing down into/near the water, right before the end of the ride.

I just want to know how long it will be in the tunnel or whatever.

From the looks of the animation, the train will not be in the tunnel very long. Possibly only for two turns and a straightaway.

As for the speed issue. I know that the PCW GM said the speed was higher, but I believe that the higher speed was in KPH and not MPH. I believe that 55 kph is right around 40 mph. IJST will not launch anywhere near as fast as what FoF does.

thought this was a cool fun fact

Variety reports today that Paramount Pictures is in talks with most of the cast of THE ITALIAN JOB for a sequel. According to the trade discussions have started with Mark Wahlberg, Charlize Theron, Seth Green, Mos Def and Jason Statham, and the studio's first choice to direct is F. Gary Gray, the guy that helmed the 2003 remake.

The sequel's script also beings back the writing team of Wayne and Donna Powers, and rumor has it the second JOB will take the team to Paris, the French Alps and the beaches of St. Tropez.

Paramount would like to wrap up talks and start shooting the movie by March of next year, for subsequent release in November 2005. It could happen.

Perfect timing!

And who really cares how fast FOF goes... it says 54 ...it is. Does it really matter? We dont need "johnny CSI" conducting experiments on the ride. IJST isnt going for records. It should be a fun themed ride, sit back enjoy and what for const photos.