Media Day Note

DonHelbig

I will be happy with row 2, 3, etc :) I am just thrilled to be a part of the event and get to ride. I'll have all season to conquer row one.... starting with April 18th LOL

The front row will be open for enthusiasts to ride during the event but if a member of the media needs to shoot a scene for a live hit or get reverse angle video, they would have the priority.

• Like 13

I will be happy with row 2, 3, etc :) I am just thrilled to be a part of the event and get to ride. I'll have all season to conquer row one.... starting with April 18th LOL

The front row will be open for enthusiasts to ride during the event but if a member of the media needs to shoot a scene for a live hit or get reverse angle video, they would have the priority.

Fair enough. Cannot wait to be there Don! Will be amazing.

I did have 2 questions to ask you though. Will there be any merchandise sales during the event? I'd love to get my hands on some of that hot sauce and maybe a few other items. The second question; I was wondering if the lunch at the new stand will be complimentary or if we will need to bring money to try the new items. It wasn't specified within the itinierary.

• Like 3

I might get to go to media day! So excited!

As a reminder, to attend media day you must be a current member of one of the previously-announced coaster clubs and also have registered with the park through their website during the registration period.

• Like 2

I might get to go to media day! So excited!

As a reminder, to attend media day you must be a current member of one of the previously-announced coaster clubs and also have registered with the park through their website during the registration period.

Or be an invited VIP or an invited member of the media

• Like 2

What about a pass from a raffle from someone who one the scream contest?

Those passes are intended for the winner him/herself and might not be transferable.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

She would probably be going too to get me in and go herself

It looks like it is going to be COLD on media day. At least at 5am, anyway. What are people doing to prepare for <40 degrees? I'll be dressed in layers myself. I can normally fit on all rides but if I am layered up with heavy clothing I might have to sit in the fat guy row.

I wonder if KI is doing any prep for the cold and how it might affect the ride. Maybe some hot chocolate for the troops?

• Like 3