Media Day Note

DonHelbig

Thanks in advance to Don and the rest of the folks at Kings Island for putting on this event for us. If it's anything like media day for Gatekeeper last year, or even Diamondback in 2009, it'll be a fun and memorable time. I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone again and riding Banshee a few times! Does anyone know if there will be lockers available that day? See y'all soon! :)

• Like 3

Hello all, as you have probably heard from one of my posts, me and fellow KIC'er fighting31irish were supposed to go up for Media Day, spend the night and then go for Opening Day. Well last night I got a text message reading, "Sorry man, I can't make it tomorrow." I knew what his schemes were every opening day trying to trick me so I said back, ".....I don't buy that." He then text me back and replied, "Now is not the time man, I love you." Seeing as this had now escalated I did not know what was going on and had gotten no response until about 9:30 when my phone lit up, it was him. I answered and heard a tear filled shaky apology for not being able to attend tomorrow, I asked him what was wrong and he said to me, his father had passed away. So if you guys would, keep fighting31irish (John) in your thoughts and prayers as his family is going through a rough time right now.

• Like 12