What time are you going Opening Day?

Delirium2018

Depends on breakfast plans and how early they open the parking lot (I doubt they will wait until 10:30 because of the likely traffic jam that will form). I want to try to be off Banshee with first rider shirt in hand by 1:00, maybe even 12:30, so I'm going to need to get there early.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

Depends on breakfast plans and how early they open the parking lot (I doubt they will wait until 10:30 because of the likely traffic jam that will form). I want to try to be off Banshee with first rider shirt in hand by 1:00, maybe even 12:30, so I'm going to need to get there early.

Parking lot will be open at 10am according to the Twitter of Mr. Scheid.

• Like 2

I wonder if there will be people passing by or queuing in nearby lots just waiting for 10:00 to come on by..

More likely, I think they'll just line up on Kings Island Drive, Kings Mills Road, Western Row Road, I-71, etc. and wait for the tolls to open. This is why I suspect that they will end up opening the parking lot well before 10am: to relieve the traffic jam.

Since I get very few vacations days allotted to me per year at work, I'm going to make good use of my day off and sleep in a little bit. Then my wife and I will get up, get ready, and head out to KI. I plan on arriving sometime around 12. Maybe sometime between 12-1, I'm not sure yet. My main goal is to at least ride Banshee, so I figure as long as I get there at a reasonable time, I should be able to get at least one ride.

• Like 2