Construction?

carpetarson

Tom, I'd like to point out that during fearfest that road is actually closed because of the path in the woods.

One more thing for those of you who think Tucker's is in the way, or that the scooters were in the way of the new ride in the first place, let me remind everyone that not one of you actually knows how things are really going to be situated.

..matt

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well back to the topic Construction, they have a plumbing company leveling out the land and laying down water lines. There's a sewer drain where Scooters was. I'm hearing thats where the entrance of IJ will be.

*Cough*

No, I highly doubt. Look for it to be near a restroom... the entrance is always closest to a restroom if possible...look at SOB and Gun, and such.

Think about it, the only reason to have water pipes on the italian job is for the water splash at the end.  So obviously the splash will be close to that midway.

There are many things on Italian Job that will need pipes other than the spash scene... storm drains for the sewer scene, supply pipes for the fuel in the helicopter scene, storm drains in the que and the entrance, gutters for the station a supply pipe for a hose in the station...

dumbass

Ok i think im speaking for everyone, Will All You Newbs STFU.... theses mini flame wars need to stop now it makes us look bad, come on people use your head, you dont have to call someone a dumb@$$ everytime they leave something out or forget to throw it in their post. And also dont do it just because you think you know more than everyone else, cuz chances are, you know nothing.

As you might have all noticed...PKIU is under new management. This means that name calling, or the bashing of other people's opinions will NOT be tolerated. If you disagree with something someone has said, politely interject...there is no need for name calling. Every one has the right to their own opinion. Now, keep it clean, on topic, and above all...have a nice day! smile.gif

Im not as intolerant, or whatever you want to call PKLMAN, but why must there be new administration, whats going to happen to tiny,brad,sparky,pat,dj money, and all the other guys that were on here? Why is it the people that have been running this site for most of the time, are now powerless? My opinion is PKIC should have stayed out of this and let Pat do it how he wanted.... get the donations, run it himself, and keep everyone happy. But the wallet won the battle, which isnt fair to any of us, i hope someone has a plan B.

I wonder if they are going to merget the sites. Like I said on PKIC, it would make a great deal of sense, especially if invisionpowerboard would let you merge forums. But I don't think they are going to shut one down.

Personally, I think the content on PKIC is WAY better, but I like the interface of PKIU better. Although neither of them are my favorite! That honor goes to the third main PKI fansite... *cough*epki*cough* tongue.giflaugh.gif

I wonder if they are going to merget the sites. Like I said on PKIC, it would make a great deal of sense, especially if invisionpowerboard would let you merge forums. But I don't think they are going to shut one down.

Personally, I think the content on PKIC is WAY better, but I like the interface of PKIU better. Although neither of them are my favorite! That honor goes to the third main PKI fansite... *cough*epki*cough* tongue.giflaugh.gif

You people will learn the fate of things in due time.

I also think that you guys terrible underrate EPKI too. Granted it's still small, but he does his best to keep on top of things. If they just had a newer layout out and considered a faster server, they'd be serious competition.

Thats what I'm saying! EPKI is awesome! But now that PKIC bought PKIU, maybe Ill start to like PKIU as much as I like the other two. The only reason I post the most on PKIU was that it was the first one I discovered. But EPKI for the time being is my favorite. wink.gif

Keep an eye out for the K files! wink.giflaugh.gif