Gold Pass Renewal Problems

stashua123

Make sure all things match what was previously entered including address and phone number. I has that problem when I tried to renew this year (my daughter and I switched phone numbers and I forgot.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense but not really, best to call the park related to these matters. Go with what Laura said but all else fails they will have all the answers you'll need.

Like for instance tomorrow I'm ganna see if I can get renew price for Gold considering I had Platinum, kinda downgrading so dunno how they fair, if not just ganna pay the whole 116 which isn't that bad at all.

I'll be at the park around 6:15 or 6:30 tonight to get a new season pass card due to the fact that the barcode on my pass is "wearing-away".

This is the same card I've had since the 2011 season.

Also, is there a charge for getting a new card? I haven't had to get a new one in a few years so I wasn't sure....?

• Like 3

Did you get the pass at Kings Island because I was trying to renew my families platinum passes on visitkingsisland.com and it did not work. Then I remembered we originally bought them at Carowinds in 2012 and it worked flawlessly for Carowinds so maybe go to the website of the park you originally bought them at if it wasn't Kings Island.

One of the 3 cards that I renewed this year a few weeks back did that as well. I even did it at work where I had a bar code scanner available to scan the numbers in, so I know it was typed correctly. Anyway, I did another one of the cards, went back to that one and worked great after processing another card?

• Like 3

I'll be at the park around 6:15 or 6:30 tonight to get a new season pass card due to the fact that the barcode on my pass is "wearing-away".

This is the same card I've had since the 2011 season.

Also, is there a charge for getting a new card? I haven't had to get a new one in a few years so I wasn't sure....?

As I recall, there's no charge for replacing the pass in that situation, but worst case they'd just charge you the $10 replacement fee.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1