Picture On Pass?

Sonofbeast2.0

Always pay attention during picture time. I was getting my college meal ticket when the assistant said something. I said "what?" And she snapped the picture...no retakes...so there I was with this "duh" look on my face.....I quickly got tired of the lunch room monitor's laughter and subsequently "lost" my ticket, and paid a fee for a retake.

• Like 2

For my pass this year, the guy taking the picture wanted to get the Banshee logo on my shirt in the photo. I was hoping for that, but the way it turned out my head looks distorted. I thought my associate ID picture was bad the past two years, but this one is worse. I guess I just don't take good pictures on KI equipment. I dread seeing any on-ride photos now! :lol:

• Like 1

For my pass this year, the guy taking the picture wanted to get the Banshee logo on my shirt in the photo. I was hoping for that, but the way it turned out my head looks distorted. I thought my associate ID picture was bad the past two years, but this one is worse. I guess I just don't take good pictures on KI equipment. I dread seeing any on-ride photos now! :lol:

Nobody takes good pictures on KI equipment. ;)

• Like 3

I see it one of two ways: the picture on the pass itself could be useful for immediate identification of the individual holding the pass, but then that could be null and void if you change drastically ( lose/gain weight, change hair style/color )-just depends on the person. Some people change and some people don't seem to age at all!

And then my other thought is, I guess I personally like that my pass doesn't look like some high school or college ID card with my mug on it. I'm ok with only getting a quick glimpse of myself on the turnstile screen and going on about my day not having to see my face on my card lol

Either way though, I really could care less seeing as long as my pass allows me into the parks, it serves its purpose.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere I still have a picture of me from when I was 12 years old, laminated in a season pass shell (just the clear plastic, no paper other than the pic). The employee processing passes that day thought the first picture he took (with my eyes closed) was funny/cute, so he laminated it up in addition to the second picture with my actual pass. I think it would be cool to still have pictures on the passes. This will be the first year in over 20 that I'm buying a pass again, I can hardly wait!

• Like 2