What Tasty Treat Are YOU Ready To Eat on Your First Visit Back To KI 2014?

KingsIsland1972

Reds HOF chilli cheese dog with fries instead of the chips. Can't remember the name of the dog but you need a fork.... Boom! The ribs are really good too. Probably eating at the chicken shack first visit though, and I've been craving a funnel cake with strawberries and some vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, I didn't have a blue ice cream until KIC Day in September. Been coming to the park since I was little and I will be 27 in 3 months! That same day, I tried the Reds Hall of Fame Grille for the first time also.

I was pleased with both and plan on having them again this season!

• Like 4

I honestly don't understand the worship of blue ice cream at KI. I tried it once and did not like it at all. The chocolate is OK, but the blue stuff tasted terrible to me. And I'd rather have Graeter's than that soft-serve crap anyway.

jcgoble3, waiting for the firestorm :P

• Like 1

I honestly don't understand the worship of blue ice cream at KI. I tried it once and did not like it at all. The chocolate is OK, but the blue stuff tasted terrible to me. And I'd rather have Graeter's than that soft-serve crap anyway.

jcgoble3, waiting for the firestorm :P

No firestorm here. You're allowed to be wrong if you want to :P

• Like 6

I can't wait to get my hands on one of them Aunt Anne's Pretzels... not one of those other ones at the stands, nah the real thing.

I hope they have the pepperoni pretzel back. It disappeared late last season. That thing was absolutely delicious.

Transmitted from Wild Space via my datapad's DROID brain

The Banshee Ice Cream: pretty good stuff

The hand breaded chicken tenders: they were okay. Not the greatest, but still good. Very juicy and tender. However, this juiciness was kind of a watery, bland taste and the seasoning in the breading wasn't potent enough.

The dipping sauce: I'm picky, and didn't love it, but I did like it more the more I ate it. VERY strong flavor with a mix of tastes

The Texas toast: yummmm. It was soooo good!!

• Like 3

Well...My first day back to KI was Media Day. And so, my first "tasty treat" ended up pulling me out of the middle of the ride line of Banshee. I had an Oj and donut. I was starving and didn't want to ride on an empty stomach. That said, I ended at the back of the line and missed riding the Banshee in the dark of the morning. Now on a positive note (eveything we did on Media Day was a positive note)..lol, I can say I was the first to ride Banshee at Sunrise. B) Chicken Shack might become a quick favorite. It was delish and the dipping sauce HIT THE SPOT! Shout out to the Texas Toast that came with the meal. Yummmy Fun Filled Day! heehee. (Oh, I had a Banshee Twist Cone for every ride I took on the Banshee to Celebrate)(4)

• Like 3