Thank you Kings Island!

Jayblazer

Media Day was nothing short of awesome. I (and most other enthusiasts I'm sure) would have been THRILLED just to get a chance to ride Banshee. But the park went WAY above and beyond what was expected and created an experience I will never forget. Thank you to everyone at Kings Island for a great event. You guys made my year!

• Like 9

So many have worked so hard to make today the great success it was, and the 2014 season the phenomenal 43rd season for Kings Island. What an incredible coaster, what nice, beautiful and functional improvements in the park, and what a great celebration, media event and party today was.

Truly a FUN start to a FUN season!

Thanks to all who worked so hard to make Banshee and Kings Island the great success that it will be this year! The largest capital investment in the history of the park. And worth every nickel!

• Like 14

Was such a great event!! Everything that went into it the items we received. Free food and drinks. Thank you Kings Island for a very great day. Thanks to LoraX for introducing me to so many members from the sight I was so happy to meet each and everyone of you!! Was really great to talk with thedevariouseffect while waiting in the cold to get inside. Super nice peeps all of you!! Going to be a great 2014!!

• Like 3

*insert Jimmy Fallon Thank You Note music*

Thank you, Kings Island, for making the 2014 season the best season by far! Keep it up or else my gold pass will go, as the boyz would say, "bye, bye, bye"

In all seriousness thanks Kings Island for the awesome season! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 3