Your Banshee Experience

Gplez90

Here is a critique of Banshee. I'm not sure who these people are, but they have a lot of coaster videos. I want to say it's some kid and his older sister, but they kind of act like boyfriend and girlfriend or something. I've only met a few of you over the past ten or so years, but I always thought that you guys definitely didn't live up to the "nerd" reputation that coaster enthusiasts typically have... these guys do. **Warning: There is some... colorful... language by the older woman.

• Like 1

Here is a critique of Banshee. I'm not sure who these people are, but they have a lot of coaster videos. I want to say it's some kid and his older sister, but they kind of act like boyfriend and girlfriend or something. I've only met a few of you over the past ten or so years, but I always thought that you guys definitely didn't live up to the "nerd" reputation that coaster enthusiasts typically have... these guys do. **Warning: There is some... colorful... language by the older woman.

That would be former KIC member gigacoaster2k and her boyfriend. I only say "former" because her account's active but she hasn't been on here in quite some time.

• Like 1

That would be former KIC member gigacoaster2k and her boyfriend. I only say "former" because her account's active but she hasn't been on here in quite some time.

That doesn't make her a former member. Inactive, maybe, but not former.

• Like 1

Video is two well known folks at the park. They are a couple and I believe the same age. As for the video it really needs to be edited and more about the ride. I really did not get much from it. Others tell me this ride is amazing and many ride it over and over. More enthusiasm please!!

• Like 1

Semantics.

I say to-may-to, you say to-mah-to. Could we be a little more nit-picky? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Semantics.

I say to-may-to, you say to-mah-to. Could we be a little more nit-picky? :rolleyes:

Yes.

If you like...

• Like 1

On most coasters, especially B&M coasters, I'm usually a back-seat kind of guy, and that's usually where you'll find me sitting.

In the case of Banshee, my seat choice is not the same.

I've tried almost every row and seat on the ride, mostly in the blue train, and I can honestly say that riding in the front row is by-far the BEST place to sit on Banshee.

After riding in the front row, I realized that I never wanted to sit anywhere else on Banshee again..... :)

• Like 2

I'm still trying to decide on my favorite seat. I did get my first 8-4 ride today (walk-on! :D) and it was incredible. Now I have to decide between that and both front corners.

Honestly, there is not a bad seat anywhere on Banshee. Every seat is great. :)

• Like 1

After getting to ride Banshee for the first time in the front row last night, I don't want to ride in any other row.

It's amazing; I thought my face was going to get smeared on one of the rails of the track during the 0 G roll !!

I did too! I also thought my arm was going to get chopped off at the bottom of the first drop by one of the supports.