Holiday World 2014 Park Map

I wasn't sure where to ask this but hopefully who ever may know the answer sees this post. I watched a YouTube video of a documentary Discovery did about when El Toro, The Voyage, and Kentucky Rambler were built. It was 45 minutes long without any commercials like it would have had when aired. It ended right after they named Kentucky Rambler. In the top right under the Discovery logo it said new series. So my question is, was this in fact a series they did? And how many episodes were there?

• Like 1

What was this documentary called? I did a quick search on YouTube but couldn't find anything. However, I doubt that the "new series" teaser was in reference to the documentary itself. Discovery heavily promotes their new TV shows in other shows on the network.

It's six episodes but they are each about different subjects. The roller coasters one was the first of the series and was the only episode about the rides. I enjoyed what I saw but they did a terrible job with ending it. You don't see anything about any of the rides after they name Kentucky Rambler. No finished product shots or anything.

• Like 1

That's "Rumbler", not "Rambler"...

Still an interesting look at how they built those coasters. It also explains how a giant wooden coaster ended up at a small family park in the middle of Kentucky (if you've ever been to Beech Bend, you'll understand - that coaster seems really out of place there).

• Like 2

I wasn't sure where to ask this but hopefully who ever may know the answer sees this post. I watched a YouTube video of a documentary Discovery did about when El Toro, The Voyage, and Kentucky Rambler were built. It was 45 minutes long without any commercials like it would have had when aired. It ended right after they named Kentucky Rambler. In the top right under the Discovery logo it said new series. So my question is, was this in fact a series they did? And how many episodes were there?

This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8j955Psfo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...