Banshee Fun Scale!

Sonofbeast2.0

I'm giving it a 10/10, but it's NOT my favorite coaster ever...favorite steel though as the 2 rides I'd rank ahead of it are both woodies (Beast @ Kings Island, and Legend @ Holiday World). Loved the forcefulness, the awesome layout, and the great speed of the ride. My one minor complaint is the vests- it wasn't too bad and they didn't tighten during the ride, but it still kind of hurt my collarbone just a bit (I'm 6'0 BTW). However, even that and a 4 1/2 hour wait can't keep me from LOVING this ride. :P

Oh, and this is one of 4 rides I'd give the full 10/10 to- the other one (in addition to the ones listed above) is The Voyage @ Holiday World. The list should grow however as I get around to more parks... (So Far: Kings Island, Holiday World, and Indiana Beach back in 1999...)

• Like 2

I gave it 8/10. Don't know if anyone else had this, but throughout the section between the batwing and that upwards curve into the inline roll there was a bit of a shimmy/rattle to it, almost like Diamondback's.

I do rank coasters I've been on, separating wood from steel (its just how I enjoy being an enthusiast), and I currently have it 7th on my steel list (seen on my profile's About Me section).

I loved the ride. I gave it a 9. Maverick is my favorite of any coaster but I have not been on it in a few years. I will be riding again in a month and when i do I'll know better if I would want Banshee ahead of it or not.