Banshee or Beast at night

TheBeast1116

I imagine I'll be splitting night rides all season. Both have their virtue, and I'll probably throw in a few on Diamondback as well.

I agree with you! I feel like I am in the minority in thinking that Diamondback at night is the best ride at night in the park. I rode it at night last Friday and it was just fantastic! Row 16 in the dark is crazy good!

I've ridden it at night twice and both times it was an amazing night riding experience.

As for the poll, I'm not sure where I stand. I love The Beast. I love Banshee. I love Diamondback. But I hate ranking things. I just love a good night ride in general.

• Like 2

Was waiting for a night ride on Banshee last night at the time of the incident. Anyway decided to go over to The Beast with my friend Jo as did not think it would reopen. The verdict? While I love Banshee at night The Beast still edges it out as my fav night ride.

• Like 1

Was waiting for a night ride on Banshee last night at the time of the incident. Anyway decided to go over to The Beast with my friend Jo as did not think it would reopen. The verdict? While I love Banshee at night The Beast still edges it out as my fav night ride.

I also rode both Banshee and The Beast at night last night, and was waiting in line when the incident happened! I prefer the Banshee by day, but The Beast by night.
  • Like 1

How odd. I ride Maverick ONLY in the front, Millennium Force in either the very front or the very back (both bayside), Corkscrew, 5-1, Banshee, I vastly prefer the front, same for Diamondback. (and Volcano: The Blast Coaster...). As for Magnum, 1-3 please, or 1-1 or the very back.

As for Mantis and Mean Streak, the benches out in front are very nice....

• Like 5

I will only ride Millie in the back every now and then or during Mufflehead season. Favorite is riding very back during two train op.

Corkscrew is good in 51, but 21 is a much better ride for the bunny hill, the lift hill is better in 51 I will say that. Corkscrews are fantastic in 21 as 51 lately has been..ok, little too much lateral shakes and bangs, not smooth like 21

How odd. I ride Maverick ONLY in the front, Millennium Force in either the very front or the very back (both bayside), Corkscrew, 5-1, Banshee, I vastly prefer the front, same for Diamondback. (and Volcano: The Blast Coaster...). As for Magnum, 1-3 please, or 1-1 or the very back.

As for Mantis and Mean Streak, the benches out in front are very nice....

For Diamondback, try 1-2. Very underrated. You still get a front-row view while not having to wait as long.

I much, much prefer the odd numbered rows on Diamondback. I've ridden every seat on the coaster numerous times. Far smoother, less vibrations (some call it rattles) in the odd rows.

Thanks, though.

How odd (no pun intended). I strongly prefer the even-numbered rows (except row 1, obviously) for a more open-air experience.
  • Like 1