No coaster, then what?

StXBomber

It is not the end of the world if PKI does not get a RC for 2005. They need a new Log Ride, the tallest one in the world!

Not only the tallest in the world but the only looping flume ride. They should call it Son of Wild Thornberry's River Adventure.

How many parks have more than 1 or 2 log rides? I think Cedar Point only has 1. I'm not really sure about other parks. PKI has plenty of log rides. They have Thornberrys and Congo. You also have WWC which is not a log flume ride but it is a water ride.

PKD had three, but they removed one of them. CP has three: Thunder Canyon, White Water Landing, and Snake River Falls.

NOTE: All above listed rides are water rides, not necessarily "log flumes."

• 4 weeks later...

Those are first generation Intamin drop rides. They do not have a large capacity and pale in comparison to the amount of thrills offered when compared to Drop Zone, which I believe is a 3rd generation Intamin free fall. Rides like the Hellavator at SFKK are 2nd generation drop rides by Intamin.

i understand that its not the newest thing out there, and it probably wouldnt draw alot of new visitors or pass holders, but it could be reason for renewal of a pass or something, to tell u the truth, i think its funner than a drop zone or a hellavator, but thats just me, maybe they could make something like a demon drop but taller, wih a tight twist or something as it comes down?