What else will get we get in 2005?

DegenRider

I think coney really needs more of a face lift. Possibly new shops and or food stands and if the eagles move up to Flight commanders old platform I think its time to Demolish the old line for Flight commander and possibly move Shake rattle and roll next to it. Instead of it being all alone. Course a new small flat would be cool too. Of couse this is just a pipe dream.

Well, for starters, as far as I know there is not an official deal with Great Wolf lodges yet to build a resort on the campground, but I have heard the campground will not return for next season.

I hope that the Flying Eagles are operating somewhere in the park in 2005. Whether that be in their existing location or at a different location such as where the Eurobungee was at I don`t care. As long as this classic ride returns next season I will be happy. Especially since we are also getting a new roller coaster that looks to have a wonderfully fun experience.

I think that Coney Mall will recieve some TLC around the Dodgems area where the new ride will be rebuilt. I wouldn`t expect much more than Stunt Track and maybe a new location for the Flying Eagles, if they have to vacate their current location.

If Action Zone is on the two-year cycle, I would be surprised not to see a new movie in at least one of the sides. I'm not sure if SpongeBob 3-D is popular, or any good for that matter (never been on it), but if it's a hit with kids, why get rid of it?

P.S. - Cool banner, but the size is really ****ing me off...

I would be happy with nothing else other than IJ. I am more of a thrill seeker and Italian Job doesn't look to thrilling but it looks like its going to be fun. If you think PKI is getting something else your out of your mind. Kings Island is a buisness and they need to have more income than outcome. PKI is spending million on IJ to get more families into the park. I can understand that cause families make amusment park run.

Ok no offense. But PKI can't win with anything. We've been beggin and beggin and now they give us a hell of a ride and we're asking for more. Come on!

Tanner, two words, SHUT UP. We didnt say we werent happy and we werent beggin for more, if you can read Pat said he wonders... or hopes, you know how many people are hoping for a coney makeover? Not only that but it needs it

Back to the campground issue, has anyone heard anything about what is happening with it?

Rick

I'm staying at the campground this coming week, and as far as I've heard from booking our site is the campground is open til the end of September. They don't think the campground will return in the current location next year, and do not know if a new location will be found or not.

Just expect the current campground to close, and as of yet no replacement. Which is a real blow to some people who come from out of town, and like the cheap alternative of camping compared to the expensive summer prices of hotels.

Ok no offense.  But PKI can't win with anything.  We've been beggin and beggin and now they give us a hell of a ride and we're asking for more.  Come on!

Tanner, two words, SHUT UP. We didnt say we werent happy and we werent beggin for more, if you can read Pat said he wonders... or hopes, you know how many people are hoping for a coney makeover? Not only that but it needs it

Nah, I've got to go with Tanner on this one. I just wish they'd install a B&M Hyper-Gigga-Strata coaster with one layout that's inverted, one that's floorless, and one that's sit down just so people quit asking. Maybe they can throw in an AT movie and a flat with it.

As far as the campground goes, Italian Chef did an article on it for the Mason Community Press, and from what he summed up, there's nothing official yet. As far as the lodge and the park are concerned, it could go either way, and the park isn't sure where, or if, camping will be in the future.

Ryan

I have heard from reliable sorces that we are gonna gat a hus topple tower next year also along with IJST It is going in between beast and TRTR and it will be a none movie themed name. I think its great for the park to work with Huss again because Huss is the best at installing floors for there giant frissbe. LOL I love rumors!!!

I have heard from reliable sorces that we are gonna gat a hus topple tower next year also along with IJST It is going in between beast and TRTR and it will be a none movie themed name. I think its great for the park to work with Huss again because Huss is the best at installing floors for there giant frissbe. LOL I love rumors!!!

Just trust me, no Topple Tower.