Small things that need changed at Kings Island.

OpSonofBeast

And at McDonald's, at least, the best prizes are in the kids' meals for those under 3 years of age.

Terp, who has been known to keep said prizes on his desk and to play with them.

My grandparents( in their 80's) have collected McDonald's toys since they started adding toys. Needless to say, the toys today are garbage compared to what they were. It was a different time.

• Like 5

Wifi in the park,

change the parking row signs (update ride logos or add The Peanuts),

updates to FUNTV (such as games, news & music to fit the theme of the ride),

more spooky themeing to Action Zone (maybe rename the area to something like Thrills Zone),

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food,

the show that goes into the International Showplace Theater (after the 90s,

please don't do any more decade shows),

update to the mobile app, update on the older logos/signs,

Kings Island history museum of some sort,

complete removal of the big clock behind the Eiffel Tower,

did I mention lower prices on food & merchandise?

But over all the park (especially AZ) is awesome! Good job Kings Island & Cedar Fair! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The food and merchandise really isnt that badly priced if you go to the right place.Merchandise, everywhere there i know you can get a t-shirt for about 15 bucks, which is really cheap when you go to Walmart and get a completely blank shirt for that. For the prices of food, go to Reds Hall of Fame, normal prices for a restaurant for a huge portion of food.

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food,

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food, It's a business, not a charity.

did I mention lower prices on food & merchandise? again not a charity, business has to make money to build rides and make improvements.

I understand KI is a business, but I agree with the statement about the food prices. I was there Friday night with my wife and my niece and we were walking through Planet Snoopy looking at food prices because my niece was hungry. $13 for a hotdog kids meal! $13? That's not business, that's robbery. Since it was close to closing time anyway, we ended up leaving and getting food outside of the park.

Now merchandise doesn't seem to be too bad. My wife bought a t-shirt with a vintage KI logo on it and it was $12.99 plus 10% off with her gold pass. Not too bad really.

• Like 5

Food prices are aimed at the average once-a-year splurge trip crowd, not season pass holders. Prices were lower last year, and it helped make passholders more likely to eat in the park. This year, with options like the all-season dining plan and the 10% gold pass discount, the park is clearly trying new approaches to maximizing profits while offering some value to loyal customers.

• Like 4

Food prices all around have gone up, meat prices especially. There's a point where the park can't help to raise the prices.

The restuarants outside the park may have lower prices, but look under the bun at the next burger you buy. It might be s good deal smaller than you remember.

• Like 3

I think they could lower their prices a little and make a killing! If you could buy a combo at Kings Island for around $8, then why leave the park to pay $5 or $6? You wouldn't. It would be worth the extra few bucks to stay there an eat, but $13? I'm leaving the park.

I went into LaRosa's to price a slice of pizza or a combo. The pizza combos are $14. 2 slices of pizza, breadstick, and a drink. $14. No thanks. I'll go get a large, 2-topping pizza at the actual restaurant for $12. I understand there is a convenience factor factored into these outrageous prices, but still, they're still way to high for me to even consider buying food there.

And at McDonald's, at least, the best prizes are in the kids' meals for those under 3 years of age.

Terp, who has been known to keep said prizes on his desk and to play with them.

My grandparents( in their 80's) have collected McDonald's toys since they started adding toys. Needless to say, the toys today are garbage compared to what they were. It was a different time.

IMO, once Mcdonalds lost the Disney contract, their Happy Meal toys have gone south. Sorry, but Dreamworks toys aren't usually up to snuff.

• Like 2

This happened in Toledo today....

HOME → NEWS→ POLICE & FIRE
Published: Monday, 4/28/2014 - Updated: 9 seconds ago
Student arrested at Start High School after being in possession of handgun, drugs
BLADE STAFF

Start High School was on lock down earlier today after a student was arrested for bringing a handgun to the school.

Toledo Public Schools officials reported that students were safe. However, a search by Toledo police, TPS officials and a K9 unit was conducted as a precaution.

Police identified the suspect as Willie Carter III, 18, who is affiliated with the Lawrence Blood Villians gang.

Carter had a .45-caliber handgun and marijuana with him and is facing drug and gun charges and a resisting arrest charge after scuffling with police upon arrest. According to court documents, a Toledo Public Schools officer learned that Carter had a loaded .45-caliber handgun on him in the school. The officer confronted Carter, who resisted the officer and only complied once the officer pulled his gun on him, according to court documents.

Toledo Police Sgt. Joe Heffernan said that classes are not currently in session.

Because of this, I am becoming afraid of what could happen at a place like King's Island. I think the metal detectors need to be put back in place AND USED! If you think I'm full of sh** on this one, just wait until you or one of your loved ones accidentally gets shot with a gun or stabbed with a weapon that got thru the gates without any problem.

I've been worried about something happening at Kings Island a lot ever since the Boston bombings last year. Imagine if some idiot brought one of those backpacks into a full queue or to the top of the Eiffel Tower. This scenario occurred to be right after the Boston attack and I've been on red alert for suspicious bags at KI (and my school) ever since.

• Like 1

Why would the government want something bad to happen at KI?

That is a question that I don't know the origins to. Do elaborate about this, and please refrain from using any reference to the "Illuminati".

(Where the heck did you get that question from?! in layman's terms)

That is a question that I don't know the origins to. Do elaborate about this, and please refrain from using any reference to the "Illuminati".

Conspiracy theories, the post above mine talking about the Boston bombings and what if it happened at KI.

Conspiracy theories, the post above mine talking about the Boston bombings and what if it happened at KI.

How, and why the heck would the government want to kill those people? That is one thing I detest, don't blame those who aided, blame those who attacked. PEOPLE DIED there is no such jokes or theories about it, two men intentionally attacked innocent human beings. Please, for the sake of ethics, let us not partake in those circles of pain, and discuss the happinessof Kings Island.
  • Like 5

Opening day I kinda had the same thought. They usually (in my experience) always check your bags at Haunt and I personally don't mind having my bag searched. Better safe than sorry.

When I saw the size of the crowd opening day it was in the back of my mind how bad stuff like that always happens on days like this. Sad that it happens, but it does happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^Never said i wanted it to happen to Kings Island. I know many innocent people died... But if you are ever so happen become interested in the conspiracy theories around, theres tons of them and all pretty interesting. They make since too.

Exactly. I used to not be much of a conspiracy theorist, nor did I really care. However, once I started reading, it became pretty scary stuff. A lot of it is based on facts and things that are actually documented. If you don't believe me, just watch a documentary called "Loose Change" about the 9/11 attacks. You'll never think the same way again.

• Like 1