Small things that need changed at Kings Island.

OpSonofBeast

To me, the thing that looks neglected is the Wall of Fame tucked in a nook beside the KI Theatre. For as much as the park makes of the inductions every year, could they at least move it to a more prominent locale? Also, I noticed at the info booth there were two monitors that had a heading of 'ride info'. Did these ever display wait times? Is Banshee going to get an estimated wait time sign like DB has?

If they added ride wait-time to the App (I don't recall it being there last time I used it) - updatable by the riders - that would be a huge plus for some.

• Like 6

I wouldn't mind seeing digital virtual wait times signs at attractions and not the spin dial signs that can be "changed" by guests and are often not accurate. Plus maybe a billboard like sign in each area with virtual wait times at popular attractions. It actually disperses crowds to less populated attractions.

• Like 4

To me, the thing that looks neglected is the Wall of Fame tucked in a nook beside the KI Theatre. For as much as the park makes of the inductions every year, could they at least move it to a more prominent locale? Also, I noticed at the info booth there were two monitors that had a heading of 'ride info'. Did these ever display wait times? Is Banshee going to get an estimated wait time sign like DB has?

If they added ride wait-time to the App (I don't recall it being there last time I used it) - updatable by the riders - that would be a huge plus for some.

Last year at the Guest Info center they had tv screens which did show what rides were running but no wait times. I don't know what logistics it takes to update the information and put into real time and add it to their

Fun TV screens in the park or at the front gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Yea with them adding the new TVs everywhere be nice to see a few added around that would show wait times for major attractions.

And adding wait times is the one thing I've always felt should be added to the app. Feel the only thing that you really need for the app is show schedule, map, and wait times and you know everything you need for the day.

This is true. If they complain enough they can work a free prize out of the park too. I watched a lady lose at whack a mole or whatever it was called at the park at the time several times to different players. After so many times she starts throwing a fit about how it was rigged and refused to leave until talking to a manager. Manager comes up and she yells at him for a half hour until he gives her one of the prizes. I think he just wanted to shut her up.

• Like 3

This is kind of a nitpick with all the attention AZ got this off-season but there are still aircraft carrier/jet theming around The Bat and the old SOB queue area is very dirty and grungy. It looks out of place and run down.

• Like 3

This is kind of a nitpick with all the attention AZ got this off-season but there are still aircraft carrier/jet theming around The Bat and the old SOB queue area is very dirty and grungy. It looks out of place and run down.

The old stars are still on the back side of the concrete bridge. Tacky.

• Like 7

After talking to a woman in Planet Snoopy, they need a "date night" package/promotion. She comes to the park every week, with her boy, and has only ridden two adult rides in that time, during Halloween. She remarked, well, more kindly then I'm writing it, that it was good to see two old bags of bones like Stink and myself hitting the park like we were still dating.

That poor woman.

• Like 2

That really surprised me when I was there too. With all of the work that they put intot eh area and the painting that they did I'm surprised they didn't paint that bridge area and get rid of all of the military/aircraft theming. As it stand now that whole walkway area to The Bat looks pretty poor withthe abondened ride queue and station and teh abandoned theming that looks faded and run down itself. A fresh coat of paint over it would do a lot I think and be quick and cheap.

• Like 3

Things I would like to see changed: Racer restored to its original color scheme.

The Bat have black trains and black supports.

Put the blue Racer backwards.

Restore the Frontier town during the train ride.

Change Woodstock's Express to The Beastie again.

Have an I.D. Sign for where all of the "retired" attractions were.

Use the trams in the parking lot again.

Now I know that these aren't really "small" things, but I am just expressing my opinion and I hope that other people agree with me.

• Like 5

Wifi in the park,

change the parking row signs (update ride logos or add The Peanuts),

updates to FUNTV (such as games, news & music to fit the theme of the ride),

more spooky themeing to Action Zone (maybe rename the area to something like Thrills Zone),

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food,

the show that goes into the International Showplace Theater (after the 90s,

please don't do any more decade shows),

update to the mobile app, update on the older logos/signs,

Kings Island history museum of some sort,

complete removal of the big clock behind the Eiffel Tower,

did I mention lower prices on food & merchandise?

But over all the park (especially AZ) is awesome! Good job Kings Island & Cedar Fair! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wifi in the park,

change the parking row signs (update ride logos or add The Peanuts),

updates to FUNTV (such as games, news & music to fit the theme of the ride),

more spooky themeing to Action Zone (maybe rename the area to something like Thrills Zone),

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food,

please don't do any more decade shows),

update to the mobile app, update on the older logos/signs,

Kings Island history museum of some sort,

did I mention lower prices on food & merchandise?

But over all the park (especially AZ) is awesome! Good job Kings Island & Cedar Fair! :)

Wifi in the park, Doubtful.

change the parking row signs (update ride logos or add The Peanuts), Why fix what isn't broken?

updates to FUNTV (such as games, news & music to fit the theme of the ride), Really? It's new this year.

more spooky themeing to Action Zone (maybe rename the area to something like Thrills Zone), And the 25 Mil spent on Banshee and the other nice improvements weren't enough?

LOWER PRICES to merchandise & food, It's a business, not a charity.

please don't do any more decade shows), Some people like this stuff.

Kings Island history museum of some sort, I'm sure they may have something some day.

complete removal of the big clock behind the Eiffel Tower, Umm NO!

did I mention lower prices on food & merchandise? again not a charity, business has to make money to build rides and make improvements.

But over all the park (especially AZ) is awesome! Good job Kings Island & Cedar Fair! :)b^.^d

• Like 6

And don't forget the lovely view from the station.... of a Port-a-John.

Come on, it's kind of useless at this point! It's pretty much just a random circle in mulch. Maybe (a least) put a new clock there?!

^ It's a "random circle in mulch" because the flowers have not been planted yet. I believe someone said on here recently that they flowers are not planted and the clock hands are not mounted until they are 100% certain that frost season is completely over with, which is not certain right now. I would expect the floral clock to be planted and working by Memorial Day at the absolute latest.

• Like 10

Perhaps not lower prices on the food, but maybe offer a smaller size also? Tanna & I aren't big eaters; one order of Potato Works between us is usually a meal! We WERE starving on Friday, so we had Chick Fil A. $5.99 for a sandwich, and it was big. I bought a King Burger from Burger King, and it was three pieces of bun, with two slider- size pieces of meat, for the same price. Haven't seen this years prices, but looking at the Reds grill menu from last year, the prices are about the same as any good (this IS NOT including said Burger King) burger restaurant around.

• Like 3