Giant noodle at the park this weekend

jcgoble3

I like how you use FSM and yours probably the most religious person on these forums and FSM is used to fight back against religion lol

Hey, it doesn't mean I can't use it. It's actually amusing and something Christians joke about too. (AKA we have a sense of humor and profess it often) Plus, who couldn't believe in the great flying speghetti monster?! (definitely not as amazing as the great flying.....erm....nevermind)

This, by far, will be an amazing year, his noodly appendage, Banshee, etc it will be a year to remember!

Obviously, I am so uninterested in having my picture taken in front of that thing that I was drinking my Starbucks iced tea while the picture was taken. :P

(On an off-topic, but slightly relevant, note, if you want something to drink other than water, go to Starbucks. They have the most reasonable drink prices in the park. The 24-ounce iced tea that I am drinking in that picture cost me just $2.97 after tax and Gold Pass discount.)

• Like 4

Then I seen Skyler today, and JCGOBLE walking towards DB through Planet Snoopy while I was watching the kids. I got one picture of my 5 year old with the Noodle, my three year old dashed for Mama who was heading for Starbucks right before I snapped the picture! The Noodle was a big hit today, seen several folks posing for pictures with it. Brats and Mac n Chz tomorrow for lunch! Yummy...

• Like 4