Season Pass Question

Voicetek

Hey guys, I have a question about a season pass problem. My sister, who is not really knowledgeable when it comes to electronics, ordered season passes from Kings Island's website last October but didn't bother to print them or save the PDF files. She just assumed that they sent them in an e-mail. So she calls me tonight asking me to print the passes for her, but has no idea where they're at. I've been all over KI's website looking for a way to access her order. I even logged into her account from the link provided in the verification e-mail they sent her after she made her purchase. I refuse to believe that there is no way to access your season pass order once you close the original purchase page. I always just renew my season passes or print them right away, so I've never had to deal with anything like this before. She said she's going to call the park tomorrow and talk to them about it, but I figured I'd jump on here and see if anyone might know another way to do this sooner. If anyone has any information, advice, etc. that would be extremely helpful. Thanks!

The link to print your tickets is found in the original e-mail you got after buying the tickets. It would have been sent from noreply@accesso.com . Just click the link there, and follow the steps to print your vouchers.

If you can't find this e-mail, there are two ways to look up your order to print the tickets:

1. Visit Guest Services or a ticketing window at Kings Island. They can look up and print your pass vouchers there. Make sure to have a photo ID and the credit card that you used for the order.
  2. Go to www.visitkingsisland.com and open the Accesso ticket store by clicking "Buy Now" on one of the ticket pages. From there, click the white question mark in the upper right corner of the store. Switch to the "Order Search" tab and fill out the requested information.
  • Like 4

I'd check with the park, honestly it's the best thing I can recommend. Maybe they can look up by name or credit/debit card number and process that way?

As long as she has the debit card in possession that she paid for them with I would think this would work, but I could be wrong. Best of Luck!

The link to print your tickets is found in the original e-mail you got after buying the tickets. It would have been sent from noreply@accesso.com . Just click the link there, and follow the steps to print your vouchers.

If you can't find this e-mail, there are two ways to look up your order to print the tickets:

1. Visit Guest Services or a ticketing window at Kings Island. They can look up and print your pass vouchers there. Make sure to have a photo ID and the credit card that you used for the order.
  2. Go to www.visitkingsisland.com and open the Accesso ticket store by clicking "Buy Now" on one of the ticket pages. From there, click the white question mark in the upper right corner of the store. Switch to the "Order Search" tab and fill out the requested information.

This is how you fix it.