Follow KIC on Instagram

BoddaH1994

I know I am!

BB1, ready to touch his noodly appendage!

I don't "insta" my gram, so I don't know how this would work out, plus I don't have one.

(Hipster BB1 does not partake in the mainstream way)

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, etc. How many of the basically same thing does one really need?

This stuff is getting out of hand.

I agree. Used to use Facebook and Twitter both, now its just Facebook and even that I don't use as much as I used to. (primarily due to the fact most of my family is on there and too many creepers)

• Like 3

Growing tired of Facebook as well. Nothing but drama. Kinda silly trying to keep tabs on people that could just pick up a phone or stop by if they really care about you.

Also find it annoying that the site has not expanded beyond the "Like" button. Nothing creepier than seeing someone has received 32 likes on their post about their Mother being hit by a Bus.

• Like 7

on Windows ME?

...why? Why in the name of Bill Gates does ANYONE still use Windows ME? It's totally obsolete. Give it up.

And on top of that, Instagram is a web service accessed through your browser (I'd add smartphone apps to that, but if you still use Windows ME, then you probably still use a flip phone :P). It is not a program that you download to your computer.

• Like 2

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-V5-123-3659-11-6-Inch-Laptop/dp/B00H7WF2D4/

There. Brand new laptop for under $300.

If you can't afford that, then you have no business being online in the first place. Windows ME has not been supported for nearly eight years, meaning that it has not received a security patch in nearly eight years. It likely has tons of security holes that will never be fixed. Good luck keeping your private information (passwords, credit card numbers, etc.) safe. Hackers love people like you.

• Like 2

Growing tired of Facebook as well. Nothing but drama. Kinda silly trying to keep tabs on people that could just pick up a phone or stop by if they really care about you.

Also find it annoying that the site has not expanded beyond the "Like" button. Nothing creepier than seeing someone has received 32 likes on their post about their Mother being hit by a Bus.

Yeah, anymore Facebook is just a way to showcase my favorite pics while everything else I share goes to Flickr (tho Yahoo is almost as bad in the fact they won't leave the site layout alone LOL). People I do talk to regularly know exactly how and where to reach me without Facebook. :D

• Like 2