Stop me if you heard this one.....

Return_of_Yogi

If Tiques would ever come back I almost positive that they would have to get new cars because the cars they have now are really old and break down a lot and its hard to find pieces for the cars.

I am sure park maintenance can 1.) machine any part they would ever need quite easily. If they tear down coaster trains and rebuild them in the off season, i am sure thy have work on 'tiques before in the winter. If the old engines are in that bad of shape, PKi could easily put in an order with Briggs & Stratton, or better yet Honda, and get brand new gasoline engines, and put them back in 'tiques to keep the kids happy. I doubt its really that hard to find parts for those engies anyways, since I am pretty sure they are long the same lines as go-cart engines.

I was fliping threw my tv guide channel and I saw under ScFi channel a movie called Route 666 wink.gif I saw parts of it before but not the whole thing and I didnt get a chance to ride Route 666 last year at fearfest due to impaitent friends of mine who didnt want to wait that long, but any way to the point is the ride based on that movie or is it just two different things?

I would think that they are two seperate things. Scifi is not affiliated with paramount as far as I know. And isnt route 666 the tiques made spooky (i dont know, i never been to a fearfest before). Its just a drive through haunted house i think. Route 666 was about wierd stuff happenign to these people driving through the desert. I didnt watch it, cause except for stargate sg1 and atlantis, scifi seems incapable of making anything cool. dry.gif

I know, most people think its corny. But I think its awesome. I loved Stargate (the movie) since it came out, and SG1 and Atlantis are just continuations of it. I like Star Wars and Star Trek, but I am not big fans of them - they are OK. But I do like Stargate. Each person has their own little wierd thing, and this is mine. wink.gif

I read an online rumor that SFKK will be getting Stargate SG-3000 - a simulator ride by 2008. I would like to see a Stargate coaster though...