Action Zone and X-Base join?

The (in)actions of past management may or may not be an indicator of the actions of current management, much less future management.

Watch what they do (or don't do), not what they say.

From the front of Fest Haus to the effects on Adventure Express and Backlot Stunt Coaster to the splendid upkeep of what was Snoopy's Starlight Not So Spectacular, recent signs do not point to hope in this regard. What turning works, and doesn't, on Banshee in, say, late October, will also be a sign.

Starlight Spectacular was exactly what I had in mind when I said that I wasn't that confident in KI's willingness and/or able-ness to upkeep these dinos.

• Like 1

The general public sees the train as primarily Soak City Excursion Line. The park simply caters to them.

I would imagine that if the train track was expanded to circle the entire dry park in addition to stopping at Soak City, the general public would see it as a way to get from Point A to Point B, those two points being any two stations. You could, for example, add a station somewhere around Oktoberfest, and add another at the front of the park, possibly a second-floor station like at Magic Kingdom as part of a front gate overhaul.

Well, a station could be placed between Racer, AE, and FOF, with access from a path between either Racer and FOF or Racer and AE. The challenge there would be to lay track from Rivertown to there, specifically through the valley behind Vortex. Then from there to the front gate station, the main challenge is the valley behind AE and Banshee. From front gate to Soak City, it could simply run along the edge of the parking lot.

So, yes, there are some challenges, but they could overcome them if they wanted to. But I agree that it's not likely to ever happen. I'm just dreaming out loud here. :)

I have no pictures, but if you stand at Blue Racer's exit and look towards AE, many trees have been removed, and there is a backhoe/dozer (not sure which) parked with a pallet of something that appears to be wood on the blacktop.road behind the Blue Racer's train storage shed.

• Like 4

I have no pictures, but if you stand at Blue Racer's exit and look towards AE, many trees have been removed, and there is a backhoe/dozer (not sure which) parked with a pallet of something that appears to be wood on the blacktop.road behind the Blue Racer's train storage shed.

Really? Can you get a photo?

Really? Can you get a photo?

A. the next time I'm there.

B. if the equipment is still there.

First many flats added, and a refurbishment of Oktoberfest:

.I would love for them to expand Oktoberfest, like anyone else who loves that area would, but I just don't see it being feasible. A refurbishment of the things inside Oktoberfest is already underway, (see Festhaus and Viking Fury concrete) but part of me would just like to see more for that area. Expanding it to the right of Adventure Express would be nice, but it wouldn't exactly look right with the big Flight of Fear building in the background for the theme, if we are still considering it a theme.

Plenty of room for flats between The Racer, AE and FOF.

That would certainly open up that area a lot and I would enjoy that, but, as I stated above, would you consider it an expansion of Oktoberfest or of Coney Mall?

• Like 1

I would say an expansion of Oktoberfest. And we just started off the 2014 season 4 weeks ago, and we art already trying to figure out 2015 haha. Enjoy Banshee for a while! She's new, she's fast, she's a "dime". Let's wait until mid season or during the fall to start talking about what's coming to the park. (Unless there is something clearly going on for something in the future).

• Like 4