Action Zone and X-Base join?

So, BB7, your whole thesis is that to connect both Action Zone and X-Base, one must add in a launched attraction, which, somehow, would accomplish such a feat? All of this, by INTAMIN?

My head hurts.

No. See the first post. I was thinking an RMC Woodie.

Still, this plan just doesn't seem that effective in the long run. Sure, RMC would make a killer (No pun here) coaster, but it would almost block the two sections rather than connect. I would rather want to keep our places, and just add in more behind Banshee if the terrain could be moved, or some sort of shift could be made with SlingShot. Even then, that can't happen because it probably makes enough money to stick around as it has for a time.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that X-Base and Action Zone could join, due to Banshee being in the way. But asides from that, putting in a ride (or more) in between X-Base and Action Zone would be tricky due to the military theme of X-Base and the haunted/action(?) theme of Action Zone. It would be quite hard to find a theme that fits in between each one.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

• 4 years later...
On July 23, 2018 at 10:38 PM, SonofBaconator said:

Bumping a thread- I think the X-Base area has a lot of potential for mass expansion in the future. 

I agree. It needs some love. A dark ride would be nice for the sake of variety as it already has two coasters, but I would just be happy if something, anything were added to it. It doesn't necessarily have to be a ride. 

8 hours ago, Joshua said:

I agree. It needs some love. A dark ride would be nice for the sake of variety as it already has two coasters, but I would just be happy if something, anything were added to it. It doesn't necessarily have to be a ride. 

maybe a restroom?

• Like 2