The Banshee Car

tuxedoman52

Whether legal or not, wouldn't be prudent, as George Herbert Walker Bush liked to say. Other drivers expect a horn to sound like a horn. It's a safety device, and a very important one. Note that Banshee's OWN horn, required by safety regulations, does NOT sound like a scream, but rather a horn.

A horn should sound like a horn. Period.

• Like 5

I've been wanting to get a Smart Car and fit it with a train horn just so I can get behind someone in a giant diesel truck and make them poop themselves after I hit the horn.

I also want one of the Smart Cars fitted with a busa engine.

• Like 4

Banshee's horn actually sounds more like a car alarm. When we heard it in line for Media Day, a person nearby yelled "someone's stealing Banshee! Stop them!"

The scream may not make a good car horn, but it certainly makes a fantastic text alert noise. I love watching people jump when I get a text. :lol:

• Like 9

Ohio Revised Code 4513.21 is where you can find the law about vehicle horns, sirens, and warning devices. If you take time to read it, one could argue that as long as the Banshee scream can be heard from 200 feet away and does not sounds like a siren, bell, or whistle that you could use it. At least, that is my Banshee friendly interpretation of the law, :)

• Like 1

My horn sound like sissified Road Runner. I've often thought upgrading to a semi automatic weapon sound would get people out of my way. (I would not really do this, it's just a thought that make me laugh.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2