Flyers gone

DegenRider

Fresh from my rumor mill here at Gsmasters HQ in lovely Sycamore Township we have some hot rumors. My sources tell me that:

Flyers heading to PCW or PCar? Could the flyers head to another paramount park. We know PKD and PGA have em already so that leaves PCW or Pcar?

Tiques gone for good. They are not coming back.

Guest Services cutbacks in 2005.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Im kind of new here, maybe you can clairify. By Tiques, are you referring to those old school cars that go around in coney mall? Is it being taken down? What will replace it? Flyers is the ride across the sidewalk from the boomerang element in Vortex right? Is it moving? Why would they do that, and where would it go? Will something replace it?

Since Im kind of new here, maybe you can clairify. By Tiques, are you referring to those old school cars that go around in coney mall? Is it being taken down? What will replace it? Flyers is the ride across the sidewalk from the boomerang element in Vortex right? Is it moving? Why would they do that, and where would it go? Will something replace it?

Antique cars (Tiques) are gone now. They will be replaced with Italian Job Stunt Track next year.

Its gone now??? What about fliers?

What kind of ride will TIJSS be? The track looks like the same kind of track you would find on a wild mouse, but I saw somewhere that it will be LIM launched? I guess Ill have to wait and see on season pass sneak preview day next year... huh.gif

Darn! dry.gif

But still I am interested to see what it would look like when its done, or how it will be like to ride it? Will it have any inversions? Does it use flat turns or banked turns? How will they pull off this machine gunning helicopter?

Does PKI get a new ride every year?

I honestly don't see them leaving, but if they do, PKI would be a park I'd visit maybe 2 times per season....

As much as I love this park, they just don't have coasters that I 'love'. The park is well rounded, but without FE...it just wouldn't be the same park.

I really don't see them leaving.

I don't believe the Flyers will be leaving the park and even more unbelievable would be them moving to PCW or PC. That's a heaping bowl of nonsense. I believe the Antique Cars will return in some form by 2006. Cedar Point has *two* Antique Car rides (one of which is rumored to be leaving the park at the end of the season as well), so I don't see PKI moving forward with none due to their popularity. Losing two family attractions in one year without similar replacement doesn't sound like Paramount's current agenda. I wait (and hope) to see the Flyers land in the ex-Flight Commander spot next season.

+Danny

Wait, now they are not leaving? Sobrider, buddy you flip flop like John Kerry. PKD's getting a ****ty TRTR!? Oh I pity them...that thing looked liked dog crap. I wonder what movie theming they'll have for it, PKI's used TR 1's movie props, PCW's used Cradle's movie props, is PKD just out of luck? Carowinds could use a Boomerang Bay as well as every other Paramount Park. Quick question, does any Paramount Park not have a waterpark?