Whats the worst rumor about PKI of all time?

TheSnapper

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screechin Eagle was the only good ride that they had, next to their scooters. They barely had any rides to begin with, they had two 'big kid' coasters- the Serpent and the Screechin Eagle, and they really don't hold a candle to anything pki has. Although- I noticed the Serpent looks a lot like our old Bavarian Beetle...

dude PKIDelirium you are quite the lamest person in the world. You act like your the god of PKI, when in reality you aren't and dont know **** so stfu and die on a Six Flags ride.

That comment makes you sound like the lamest person in the world. I am not trying to be mean, thats just my opinion.

Back to the real point of this thread. It could be very convenient to have The Beast have a major crash in test runs and be "not reparable". Also, I dont expect IJST to be around for awhile so probably expect a veknoma flying coaster or a large HUSS flat ride. Vortex, will be replaced with a nice B&M stand up, some how named "Vortex." Top Gun Will be taken out and replaced with a Veknoma prototype ride, I.E. Thrill Lift or Tilt Coaster. Face/Off will be removed and replaced with its larger bretheren Giant Inverted Boomerang. That Concludes my theory. Thank you for your time.

Face/Off will be removed and replaced with its larger bretheren Giant Inverted Boomerang.

Trust me. No one wants one of those in their park. While the ride is fun, it is clearly not worth all of the trouble they have. I would gladly give you our Deja Vu for Face/Off. Chances are that Face/Off has a higher capacity, and actually I think Face/Off is a more exciting ride than DejaVu is.

I've been to SFGAm tons of times since Deja Vu opened in 2001, and I've only ridden it twice. That's because of all those visits, it's only been open on less than 10 of them.

I think PKI (and any other park) would be smart enough to stay away from the GIB.

'big kid' coasters- the Serpent and the Screechin Eagle, and they really don't hold a candle to anything pki has.

I've ridden more coasters than most, and not as many as some. (eh, Todd?) I honestly consider Screechin' Eagle to be one of the best wood coasters in Ohio.

I used to subscribe to the biggest=best philosophy, but as my coaster experience widens, I'm finding some of these older, smaller rides are capable of packing a much larger punch. My favorite coaster on the planet has a lift height of less than 100 feet!

Although these rides are completely safe, (they have to be to legally operate) they were designed and built before the time that insurance companies 'designed' the rides.

• 1 month later...
Good rumor, except that it is supposed to be worst rumors about PKI.

Also, the rumor that CP is running out of space. This is so not true. I have seen arial shots of CP and they have a good amount of room to expand.

If they run out of room, they can always expand into the lake, LOL. laugh.gif

offtopic.gif I agree ban smoking in the PKI the attendence wouldnt drop that bad besides I hate being near a smoker when they light up its gross its shows that they dont care about the people around them all they want is there fix.

I have to say Vortex leaving soon and PKI is getting a B&M ohmy.gif those are bad rumors I hear alot.