Whats the worst rumor about PKI of all time?

TheSnapper

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, gotta disagree. Wicked Twister rocks! It is true that the last good coaster at PKI was SOB in 2000. Some may even argue against that. And, believe me, TTD, MF, Raptor, Mantis are all great and will continue to be.

And, instead of telling people to leave here, why don't you suggest they visit the community forums where you can discuss Cedar Point and other parks?

You do not see me bragging about PKI and putting down CP on CP fan based sites. I have common sense and I respect the rights and views of those fans. You would think the people who get on here and bash PKI would have decency to post in the community forums but this is not the case.

good point.

getting back to topic. I heard that a security guard died in the international fountain trying to save a little girl and he got electricuted b/c of open lines. Supposedly, he haunts international street at night checking all the stores to make sure they are locked up.

• 3 weeks later...

I think my least favorite rumor of all time was that they were going to remove the King Cob. . . aw, crap. . .

Wait, let's try that again. My least favorite rumor was that they were going to build a ride that was taller than The Beast and faster than The Beast and call a lame name like Son of the Be. . .shoot! Let's try one more time. . .

Okay, okay, my very least favorite rumor of all time was that they were going to take out the Antique Car. . . son of a gun!!

In all seriousness, I don't think I have a least favorite rumor. The rumors are always either intriguing and kind of cool (Addam's Family Coaster), kind of lame (Remember they were going to do that Lemony Snicket exhibit) or extremely funny (a Titanic-themed roller coaster rivaling Millenium force. . .coaster cool, theme bad!)

Although I will say the rumor that came true--that they were closing down the campground--made me sad. I come out there for Spirit Song and it was so much cheaper to stay there for a few days than in a hotel. Yeah, there are some other campgrounds in the area, but none were as convenient because you didn't have to pay that OBSCENE parking fee. . . $9 to park!!?? We need valet for that crap!! censored.gif