Big Coasters In Future?

Banshee Back VII

How so?

Do you mean the compressed air launches?

Power Tower's four towers are powered by compressed air, high volume, low pressure. All movements involve opening/closing of valves/mufflers to facilitate a desired function. The four screw type compressors take a huge building under the safety/trim brakes of Corkscrew, they're quite loud, about as loud as the tower.

Skyhawk, the S&S Screamin' Swing uses air to swing both arms, the compressors are right next to Mine Ride's exit

Skyhawk is funband VERY loud.

• 2 weeks later...

Except there's not enough room for another coaster back by Action Theater, unless it's a small kiddie coaster. The second hill on The Beast is only 100 yards behind Action Theater. On top of that, there's a huge drop-off behind Action Theater (the ground elevation drops by 50 feet from the back of the theater to The Beast's track) that would hinder any construction. In theory, you could turn to the east and go out into the forest, but that means 1) removing a lot of trees, 2) relocating the fireworks launch area, and 3) potentially disturbing The Beast's ride experience if you get too close to it, which would be hard to avoid.

• Like 1

Fireworks launch area! Can't believe I hadn't figured out that's what the big open field out there was for. I'd been wondering about it since I noticed it while riding WindSeeker, and even though I knew they shot off close enough to The Beast that they stopped running it during the fireworks, I hadn't put two and two together.

• Like 2

Kings Island needs a B&M Flying, Dive, Floorless, Standup, and Wing to all be the tallest, fastest, longest in the world, most inversions, all would have a loop interact with the lift, zero g roll, cobra roll, tallest pretzel loop, steepest first drop and all would have themeing.

• Like 1

Kings Island needs a B&M Flying, Dive, Floorless, Standup, and Wing to all be the tallest, fastest, longest in the world, most inversions, all would have a loop interact with the lift, zero g roll, cobra roll, tallest pretzel loop, steepest first drop and all would have themeing.

large.gif

• Like 3