Big Coasters In Future?

Banshee Back VII

I think a Dive Coaster would be a great addition for the next scream machine at Kings Island. Hopefully, Busch Gardens and B&M didn't agree to a stipulation that no others could be built a certain amount of miles from the two BG parks.

Not anymore. :P

It was actually saying that it was the biggest investment in KI history, until Banshee replaced it as the holder of that title; it didn't mean physical replacement. But I changed "replaced" to "beaten" anyway to prevent further confusion, and axed the "The" while I was at it. :)

Thanks, but I would recommend that you change it to "surpassed". It sounds much more professional.

??????????????????????

How can you access the Internet without an IP address?????????????????

Calling malem......

BB7's Internet access is (of course) originating from an IP address. Wikipedia just blocks that specific address from registering accounts or from performing anonymous edits.

Usually, this is because multiple subscribers' content is being routed through a single gateway with one IP address, making it impossible to distinguish individuals.

The solution is to register an account elsewhere. Use a Wi-Fi hotspot, visit a public library, or ask a friend to create a Wikipedia account for you.

• Like 2

"Intafail" as you called it produces the most thrilling rides and regularly has their rides rated very high. Id rather Intamin push the envelope and have some downtime than for a park to put in a mediocre ride that's a people eater.

• Like 7

"Intafail" as you called it produces the most thrilling rides and regularly has their rides rated very high. Id rather Intamin push the envelope and have some downtime than for a park to put in a mediocre ride that's a people eater.

Yes, they currently have the top two coasters in the world. My favorite as well (Millennium Force).

Well, for all you Intamin fans, why can't you have a thrilling and reliable ride from them? Is that too hard to ask from them?

If you want any indication of how they're viewed, look at how their American projects have waned, almost exponentially over the last 5 years. Look how long its taken them to fix our very own Drop Tower.

I've said this many times, but if you really want something from Intamin, Mack has a lot of the same things and they have a better track record when it comes to reliability.

• Like 3

It is delayed until "later this summer". Neither Busch Gardens park has an INTernational AMusement INstallation coaster.

You must have missed this one then.

f19ichp4u20001jtk0g000.jpg

Photo courtesy of RCDB.

Also, whenever someone has brought up Intamin's reliability record, I have yet to hear someone try to defend them for it.

Just sayin'.

• Like 6

It is delayed until "later this summer". Neither Busch Gardens park has an INTernational AMusement INstallation coaster.

You must have missed this one then.

f19ichp4u20001jtk0g000.jpg

Photo courtesy of RCDB.

Also, whenever someone has brought up Intamin's reliability record, I have yet to hear someone try to defend them for it.

Just sayin'.

How in the world could I forget about Cheetah Hunt?

BB7, who is really tired