1/2 priced draft-beer during Reds games

mike_bruns_99

I like to relax with a Stella or Stella Cidre inside Reds Grille, refreshing and nice. I wish they had the Shock Top lineup like other venues in the park, or Angry Orchard (just not in cans).

I too am a Bourbon fan, will probably have a glass tonight to relax, didn't really relax all weekend.

Speaking of which I really wish they had a full service bar inside. I'd love to have a Bacardi Cocktail, a Gimlet, or Manhattan with an appetizer, that'd be a fantastic experience. Can't really call it a Bar and Grille for a few ok beers, bud mixers (yuck), and cheap wines. Hell I can't call it a Bar & Grille for the lack of bottle openers after yesterdays experience..sigh

LET ME BARTEND I'LL DO IT FOR YOU! :P

Kings Island is great. Beer is great. Something about an ice cold one at Kings Island is just really amazing.

I like to mention this whenever I get the chance: The Biergarten (so cool that it's called that now) - formerly Hank's Back Porch Bar - is a real gem at Kings Island. I've always found the staff there to be very experienced and professional. It's a very relaxing place to go. Plus, how appropriate (if you're 21 or over of course) to have a beer at the Biergarten?? It's just plain nostalgic!

I don't go anywhere (except maybe the Legion) for Liquor because it is too expensive. Can by an entire bottle for the price of a couple drinks.

Always envied those that could drink responsibly. I was never one to have a drink and relax, especially spending 8 years in the Army. One relaxing drink leads to a dozen or more. Drinking on Fri/Sat slowly turns into all week, all month, all year. At 25 getting wasted was fun, hangovers were easy...not so much these days, lol.

• Like 5

Lol, I completely understand. Most of the time it's a small glass to relax during the evening or whatnot. Very few times do I actually get more than a small buzz. The times that do are when I can just relax, let loose, and enjoy whatever is going on around me. Last major time was Gervasi, bottle of wine at dinner, walked back to the Villa, and had another bottle with Lindz to relax and enjoy the 200 dollar room haha

• Like 2

About the only real drinking at a sport venue I do, is IMS. And, we are spoiled here. The track is one of a very few venues left that you can pack your cooler with anything you like, so long as there are no glass bottles, and bring it with you. I just hope these cluster headaches go away, even a few sips of any kind of alcohol come with a heavy price ATM. :angry:

And as for the park, rides and booze just don't mix for me. :wacko:

Wish I could pass the whiskey. :(

• Like 1