Apparently, Line Jumping IS an Accepted Sporting Event at KI Now :)

Miythandria

I'm sure it was brought to her attention that park employment is not an excuse for ignoring the rules. I don't know that there's much they could do about it otherwise, but hopefully that embarrassment and being told she couldn't ride were enough.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it was brought to her attention that park employment is not an excuse for ignoring the rules. I don't know that there's much they could do about it otherwise, but hopefully that embarrassment and being told she couldn't ride were enough.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Not sure what happened to that employee but if you ask me such action should be cause for immediate termination of employment. To paraphrase one company's policy with regard to customer service "We hire only nice people, we do not train people to be nice."

• Like 5

Saw and heard the following on Saturday this week....When at the park I was standing near the main line entrance of Banshee opposite side of the line nearest the rollercoaster looking at the full queue line.

"Why didn't they wait for us?"

"I don't know."

"Well we are going to catch up to them. Where are they?"

"They are way back there."

"OK, let's go."

This caught my attention. So I looked at what they were wearing and the fact that it was neon colored they stood out and were easy to identify. I looked in the line and a couple of queues from the stairs were others in the same neon.

The couple entered the regular queue and "excuse me'd" their way through the line. I watched as they zig zagged through the queue and people willingly stepped aside. The next thing they were going under the queues and excusing themselves again. When they got to near the stairs, their group was nearing the top of the stairs... and people just stepped aside and let them pass to the top of the stairs.

What took regular guests two hours to wait, these two skipped in less than 5 five minutes....no one did anything.

Question is what can you do when some people are perfectly OK with letting people pass by right to the point of the station?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed this multiple times yesterday. On Backlot Stunt Coaster, there is a little tarred path near the back end of the long stretch of queue that people seem to think is an accessible entrance to the line. Only once did it seem like the people entering from there legitimately attempted to jump the line, and the others simply did not know that the entrance was on the other side. I feel like there should be something done about this just to prevent confusion.

• Like 3

Guest dtk1376

I've never ridden BLSC, it was built during the time frame in which I stopped going to KI. Started going again last year because my daughter got to the age she could start riding some rides, but not big enough for BLSC. But I did make it up there one time on my own to try out some of the other coasters she couldn't ride and I wanted to try out BLSC, I could never find the actual entrance to BLSC though. There is plenty of ways to see the queue area but I could never find the actual entrance so I just passed on it.

• Like 2