Haunt 2014

ki95

Bad reception area? I have Verizon. Other than KI's parking lot, what's a bad reception area? :)

I hear that can be a bumpy road.

Thankfully not in some parts anymore.

• Like 3

^Nah its probably better at KBF :P

As I may have said before, all Haunt attractions may be removed this year. They're too scary. Replace them all with, I don't know, some roller coasters or something.

But..but..I'm tired of roller coasters. You guys got the rides, I'll have the Haunts lol despite the fact KI's Haunts haven't completely really impressed me much.

• Like 2

What is offered at BB1 & Co.?

What is offered at BB1 & Co.?

Probably Boomerang Bay merchandise...

Half way correct.

Here at BB1 & Co., we strive to sell the best in both donkeys and puns. Starting in 2004, we started off with small puns, and now we specialize in both donkeys and puns. Prices: $10 BB1 Bucks for a pun $20 BB1 Bucks for a donkey pun $30 BB1 Bucks gives you Boomerang Bay fanboy merchandise $100 BB1 Bucks for a full fledged donkey!*

*Donkey may not be real, nor any other merchandise that BB1 & Co. says that they do. BB1 & Co. is not liable for any kind of accidents involved in the utilization of such devices if acquired.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Club Blood has been on the way out for years. It's pitiful. Not saying it's for sure gone. I would say that even though the decorations are still up on the building, doesn't mean they won't be later on in the year. It's not a building that's constantly being accessed nor used aside from Haunt (used for storage during the normal season).

I do agree, I'd like to see a phobia type maze.

Don confirmed on here (I forget which topic it was) that Club Blood WILL be coming back this year :( Thankfully (as we all know) Slaughterhouse WILL be returning, but the question is: where?! ;)

Maybe we can trade Knott's Berry farm for this attraction...

That would be the maze called Trick-Or-Treat I believe?

It is & I know for sure that that specific maze will not be coming to any other CF Haunt (since it houses KSF's icons), but I would love to see a maze similar to this! I would also like to see Black Magic at KI!

Maybe we can trade Knott's Berry farm for this attraction...

That would be the maze called Trick-Or-Treat I believe?

It is & I know for sure that that specific maze will not be coming to any other CF Haunt (since it houses KSF's icons), but I would love to see a maze similar to this! I would also like to see Black Magic at KI!

I would love a maze like KSF's Forevermore!

• Like 2

Actually, the tweet reminded me of the Dino's in the Dark gig- perhaps the camping lanterns used on an archeological dig?

Yeah i think the lantern is for this. Some other people said it could be used for the dive in movies since it looks like its sitting on a car seat so im not sure!

Club Blood has been on the way out for years. It's pitiful. Not saying it's for sure gone. I would say that even though the decorations are still up on the building, doesn't mean they won't be later on in the year. It's not a building that's constantly being accessed nor used aside from Haunt (used for storage during the normal season).

I do agree, I'd like to see a phobia type maze.

Don confirmed on here (I forget which topic it was) that Club Blood WILL be coming back this year :( Thankfully (as we all know) Slaughterhouse WILL be returning, but the question is: where?! ;)

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/29672-club-blood-being-removed/#entry624810

• 2 weeks later...