Haunt 2014

ki95

I mean yeah Wolf Pack could be replaced. It still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Why would they take down a maze and then put in pretty much the same maze the same year? But you never know so we will just have to wait. Kings Island replied to me on Twitter saying Haunt information will be announced in August as usual.

I haven't read this thread so forgive me if the info is already out there but on a tour today it was confirmed by Don that thr new building is for Slaughterhouse. And instead of being a back yard butcher shop type deal it will be more of an actual slaughter theme.

• Like 1

I wonder if they are going to have a tiled room with metal tables? I used to have to wash down that room at my uncles' meat market.

I had to hose down the whole room, and the smell was awful- a warm raw meat/disinfectant odor.

Odor is important in haunted houses, it's something Slaughterhouse has that the other haunts don't.

• Like 1

Question: do you think we will be getting any new houses, shows and/or scare zones this year?! If so what do you think they will be & what will it replace?!

So far the houses we know that are coming back are: Slaughterhouse, Club Blood, Wolf Pack & the 2 new ones from last year (Delta & Board)

If this is a Scare Zone, I hope we get Zombie High in the arcade. They could do alot with the facade & queue ! Now that I'm thinking about facades & queues, why doesn't KI go all out with the house facades and/or queues like all the other CF Haunts? The only ones that stick out to me are Club Blood & Delta Delta Die.

But we already have Delta Delta Die. Why have a high school themed maze when they already have a sorority themed maze?

I didn't go through Delta Delta Die last year so not sure what all was in it, but you could easily do both with different scenes in them. DDD is ore through a sorority house so like a standard haunted house type set up. A high school themed maze could go through classrooms, cafeteria, lockerrooms, etc. So it would be very easy to do both and have them be quite different.

• Like 1

Zombie Outlet will most likely be Scare Zone in Coney Maul

I'm pretty sure that the "leaked" site listed it under "Mazes" and not "Fear Zones".

The "leak" is most likely there to fool us. Just think, why would they "leak" info they don't want announced at the moment. Ex. The Bat site for the Banshee.