Haunt 2014

ki95

I like KillMart as well!

On a vocal note, I would also suggest doing vocal exercises to prep your voice before going to work, in order to warm up....also...remember that a silent scare is much more effective than a wine glass shattering scream. If you must do something loud, slam a wall or table or hide effectively for a jump scare.

• Like 2

I like KillMart as well!

On a vocal note, I would also suggest doing vocal exercises to prep your voice before going to work, in order to warm up....also...remember that a silent scare is much more effective than a wine glass shattering scream. If you must do something loud, slam a wall or table or hide effectively for a jump scare.

Killmart has really improved since the first weekend of the Haunt. I went this past Saturday night and there was a group of teenage girls in back of me. Their screams were so loud I started to hold my ears. It was so funny as the scareactors just waited for them almost each and every time to jump out. Loud screams just made them the perfect target. I was laughing so hard and looking back to see when the were going to jump out next.

• Like 4

Went to Haunt last night, it was pretty cool. I got to go through six (DDD,KM,US,TTT,BD,WP) Haunts, but I wish we got to do more! KillMart is a treasure trove of old KI stuff. For example, anyone notice the Phantom Theater box sign? Or better yet, the christmas trees from WinterFest? I LOVED the idea, yet I think that it could have been expanded on much further with better costuming. But did it scare, not really. (I don't get scared) Will be checking in on Sam next week at Slaughter House: Reloaded, he owes me a piggie.

• Like 3

Went to Haunt last night, it was pretty cool. I got to go through six (DDD,KM,US,TTT,BD,WP) Haunts, but I wish we got to do more! KillMart is a treasure trove of old KI stuff. For example, anyone notice the Phantom Theater box sign? Or better yet, the christmas trees from WinterFest? I LOVED the idea, yet I think that it could have been expanded on much further with better costuming. But did it scare, not really. (I don't get scared) Will be checking in on Sam next week at Slaughter House: Reloaded, he owes me a piggie.

Ill trayd u a piggy 4 a donkee! -Sam

• Like 7

Just got back from Haunt tonight and had a blast! I did 6 mazes tonight (yes, 6!) including 5 that I've never done before. The new ones were Carnevil (which wasn't too bad), Board to Death (which was actually really scary as some of the rooms were super dark), Killmart (which was cool), Cornstalkers (not too bad) and Club Blood (which I did twice- the first time was like a party, the 2nd time was a bit scarier). I also saw Blood Drums and Skeleton Crew and rode Firehawk, Banshee, Bat, Vortex and Boo Blasters. Before/during my second round of Club Blood, I learned the hard way about telling the greeters that you don't like to be scared (or even asking "How scary is it"), even in passing. As I mentioned before, the second time through Club Blood was a bit scarier than the first as I told the lady at the entrance, "I don't like being scared, but I do like to party". Oh well, you live and learn. :P But seriously, I had an amazing time tonight and it was great to see all the roamers, including two of my friends.

EDIT: In addition to the 5 new mazes, I did Slaughter House to see Sam and afterwards gained the courage to do Killmart.

• Like 8

Ill trayd u a piggy 4 a donkee! -Sam

Tonight, me, you, and the piggy, no donkeys or jackaroos will be harmed!
  • Like 2

Congratulations MDMC01, I'm really proud of you dude. You keep that up and you'll be a haunt fan before you know it.

Thank you sir! :D As you know, I don't like getting scared, but I was willing to give some of the mazes a try last night; mainly because I didn't break my record two weeks ago.

• Like 3

So tonight I went to KI's Haunt very last minute and went threw the new Slaughter House (could, swear, I seen Don standing at the Fright Pass lane), Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror, Delta Delta Die, Urgent Scare, CornStalkers, and Kill Mart.

CornStalkers, and Delta Delta Die, left MUCH to be desired. Urgent Scare, was great especially since it was only me and my brother that went threw it! SH, MFCT, and Kill Mart were amazing in the level of theming! The actors in SH and MFCT felt a bit light, but still felt quite nice. Kill Mart was truly amazing! I really like what they did with that space!

I kid you not, Kill Mart was quite a bit better than Universal Orlando's Walking Dead house in 2012 and 2013! Me and my Brother both agreed on this. (I am also a pretty big Walking Dead fan! can't say for 2014 as I haven't been this year...)

Fun little "Easter egg":

While in Delta Delta Die, They played a remixed version of the 2013, Doctor Who theme! Littery heard this version just 2 days ago. I really liked that lol, the house, not so much...

• Like 2

So tonight I went to KI's Haunt very last minute and went threw the new Slaughter House (could, swear, I seen Don standing at the Fright Pass lane), Madame Fatale's Cavern of Terror, Delta Delta Die, Urgent Scare, CornStalkers, and Kill Mart.

CornStalkers, and Delta Delta Die, left MUCH to be desired. Urgent Scare, was great especially since it was only me and my brother that went threw it! SH, MFCT, and Kill Mart were amazing in the level of theming! The actors in SH and MFCT felt a bit light, but still felt quite nice. Kill Mart was truly amazing! I really like what they did with that space!

I kid you not, Kill Mart was quite a bit better than Universal Orlando's Walking Dead house in 2012 and 2013! Me and my Brother both agreed on this. (I am also a pretty big Walking Dead fan! can't say for 2014 as I haven't been this year...)

Fun little "Easter egg":

While in Delta Delta Die, They played a remixed version of the 2013, Doctor Who theme! Littery heard this version just 2 days ago. I really liked that lol, the house, not so much...

I really feel like Killmart was retooled since the beginning of The Haunt. It is a lot better and they seemed to have added a lot more scare actors. It is a big improvement from the opening weekends of The Haunt. Now they really need to retool Delta Delta Die for next year or get a new theme that is better in my opinion.

• Like 4