Cedar Point opening weekend

cjt121099

i live about an hour away from Cedar Point and i was thinking of going this sunday? i dont know what to expect in terms of crowds. It is supposed to rain on saturday and be sunny on sunday. I am a platinum pass holder so i will be there for ERT. I am bringing my gopro chest mount to film some stuff and i hope i dont get caught.

• Like 1

I will also be going on Sunday. The weather looks like it should be pretty decent.

Like others have said, please don't use the GoPro. Even though you said you've done it before, that is breaking the law. I don't mean to be Mr. Partypooper, but just follow all the park's policies especially regarding stuff like this.

I can't wait for the park to open! This is been a long off season.

I just want to take this photo that my friend did

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Please remove that photo. It is an illegal picture and there is no place for it on this site.

Please be aware that I have contacted the proper authorities, and they will be making sure that not only do you not take your camera on rides, but that you will not even be allowed in the park to begin with.

What are you talking about? How the heck would you get someone you don't even know to not be allowed in a park based on posts on a site with an anonymous username?

• Like 3

Please be aware that I have contacted the proper authorities, and they will be making sure that not only do you not take your camera on rides, but that you will not even be allowed in the park to begin with.

You must be a blast at parties.

• Like 6

You must be a blast at parties.
lol i got stuck on the millenium force lift hill because someone didnt put on his seatbelt and i took a selfie with the ride crew in the bucket next to me. I deleted it because i looked high

• Like 1

Everyone please keep in mind that none of us are here to ruin anyone's fun. It's just that there are plenty of other ways to do it at amusement parks than illegally taking pictures and videos. Granted I'm only in high school, but I do know that posting pictures and saying you have done illegal activity on the Internet is not a good idea at all.

Ride On_17, just trying to help before this issue gets worse than it already is.

• Like 4

I don't know if anyone else noticed but what is a Cedar Pyoint opening day topic doing in a Kings Island discussion category.

i didnt know where to put it

Other amusement parks section.

Do not broadcast illegal activity...it is dumb. I do not care what you do but I advise no camera. I say that because you risk being thrown out. I am sure it would be safe and very likely do no harm, but you could waste money because of it. Take it from me..if you are doing something that is "frowned upon" do not tell people about it.

That said I expect VERY heavy crowds! Every weekend, let alone opening weekend, will be very crowded at CP

• Like 2

What are you talking about? How the heck would you get someone you don't even know to not be allowed in a park based on posts on a site with an anonymous username?

Well he described his strategy, and how he looks high all the time, so I would just ban all hoodies on opening weekend. Simple.

• Like 1

i live about an hour away from Cedar Point and i was thinking of going this sunday? i dont know what to expect in terms of crowds. It is supposed to rain on saturday and be sunny on sunday. I am a platinum pass holder so i will be there for ERT. I am bringing my gopro chest mount to film some stuff and i hope i dont get caught.

We all hope you do get caught if your still choose to break the law.

I have gotten away with it before, i have a hoodie and un zip it on the lift/launch zone

Insider secrets folks!

I would have loved to hear this phone call/email.

Cedar Point will be busy on opening day if it's a nice day out.

(Thanks for those who reported this.)

• Like 14