Banshee in the media

BoddaH1994

PR is one of the best forms of advertising and it seems like there have been Banshee screams all across the United States. It looks like our new record breaking lady-friend has brought in some attention since her debut a few weeks ago. I have compiled a short list of articles that mention Banshee. I have skipped the local markets because they really have nothing better to do than to cover Kings Island. Also bear in mind a few things: 1. this is not a complete list... I had to pick and choose samples that caught my eye. 2. Some articles (ones by the same parent company) are exactly the same but hey... if it's new to you, right? 3. Some making a list of new attractions throughout the US and Banshee is described 4. I know there was international coverage but I didn't include articles that weren't in English (or American, for those in the south).

This sort of thing is what justifies a $24 MM investment...

WNCT - North Carolina

cleveland.com

LA Times - Best 32 new theme park additions of 2014

CNN - Most Insane New Roller Coasters

Detroit Free Press

USA Today

Orlando Sentinel

MyStateLine.com - Texas

WREG - Memphis

WUSA - Washington, DC

11Alive - Atlanta, GA

WSIV - Columbia, SC

NBC12- Richmond, VA

WTSP - Tampa, FL

WFAA - Dallas, TX

• Like 12

1. Read "Steve Tepper's" comments about TTD in the comments section.

2. Laugh hilariously along with me.

If you don't feel like digging for it, he claims that he saw the TTD train get stuck not at the top of the hill, but vertically on the way up to the top to where the train was completely vertical, then it was slowly inched back down the hill from there. And vehemently argues with anyone who tries to explain to him how impossible such a feat would be by saying that he saw it first hand.

• Like 3

Cool! Thanks for posting that list! Good to see Banshee/Kings Island shining wide and bright across the land again!

Maybe Kings Island can set up something like what Jungle Jim's has just outside their

"world-famous" restrooms

(lots of TV screens running loops from news reports about them from around the country)... for Banshee.

• 1 month later...