Planning a trip to Disney, looking for help.

Actually, its not for me, but a friend who is going with his family in a few weeks. I know there are several on here who know a ton about Disney, and I've seen many website suggestions on here, but with the evolving world of the internet, I thought it would be best to ask for the best sites for him to visit rather than going through old threads that may contain a website that isn't that great any more.

He's planning on going in June, I actually think he's going for a good chunk of the month to visit his parents (he's a teacher, I believe his wife can work from him/road, so getting away for a long chunk of time isn't as hard as it is for some people). They have 2 kids, ages 6 and 4.

Any recommendations of websites for him to visit prior to setting his final agenda would be appreciated.

TIA.

I used touringplans.com for my trips in 2013 and 2010. Lots of good info for free, and you can buy a year subscription for more info and a smartphone app. The app told me current wait times, along with projected wait times for any time on any day. In some ways it was information overload, but the app was well worth it for me. Helped us get plenty of rides on our choice attractions, with a minimum of walking and surprises.

• Like 1

EasyWDW.com is the site to use. Crowd calendars, park cheat sheets and the most up to date touring plans around all for free. Josh at EasyWDW has become somewhat disliked by other Disney planning sites because he doesn't charge for his information and his recommendations for days to visit parks is typically more accurate. I have compared his crowd calendars compared to Touringplans, Uncderover Tourist, and Tour Guide Mike our past 3 trips and EasyWDW has been spot on.

• Like 3

thanks railrider.

I assume he is driving since he'll be away for so long, but I don't know for sure. He'll be staying at his parents house in Florida for most of their trip, but I think they plan on staying on Disney property while they are there, not 100% on that.

Thanks the Kidd for the vote and yes I defiantly know my way around Disney World Parks and resorts. My latest visits have been more in the way of in and out (few days) visits due to running events and such. I do recommend RailRider as he has been going a lot lately with his little one and is most up to date. I know he sees the value of preplanning to get the best value and family time.

• Like 3

^

Not sure if you got this resolved, but I think I see where the hangup might be. The site automatically defaults to a 4 day ticket, but if you scroll down while making your choices it should give you the option to do less days under the multiday section.

• Like 1

I just got back from a trip and can give you all the info you need. I will be posting in the Fastpass+ thread shortly about my experiences. wdwmagic.com is also a very good source as well. Basically, every day in summer is going to be busy, esp around July 4. There are ways around the lines using both FP+ and early arrivals though.

^

Not sure if you got this resolved, but I think I see where the hangup might be. The site automatically defaults to a 4 day ticket, but if you scroll down while making your choices it should give you the option to do less days under the multiday section.

I have not that's what I was referring to. When I do scroll down and change it to two days the default four days is still there.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk