Dogs Eye View

Return_of_Yogi

Ok enuff with the dog jokes.

I showed up to work at 4:30....I got to park in the back lots! Donuts and coffee on my boss....you didn't think that energy was easy did you?......my first meet with the media was weird....and so were the rest. but it was fun. I was'nt the only scooby there mind you. There were two of us Media Hounds....smile.gif and Two show Scoobs. Shoot after shoot it was getting kinda tiring but hey I was on TV!!!! I endend up doing walks from 5:00 a.m. to 6: 30 p.m. I was the only Scoob who got to stay all day...Guess you know who Top dog in that park is...... Lunch was fantastic....I was impressed the last time I had food that good at PKI was taco day at Oscars. smile.gif . Overall It was a great day for me, I spent a good portion of my day with scott Iness, or better known as SCooby doo!!!! I was so amazed to get to meet him. I rode the ride.......AWESOME. It defintly has my vote. BTW Jeff Siebert, thanks for repedetly keeping me and Adam on are " paws " om when we were going home.....It was agreat Jef thanks for having me.

Everyone I'm going to try and make it tommorow.........Yogi Shirt.!