Gold Pass processing

Magenta Lizard

KI's site says that season pass processing is done during park hours. I was wondering if anyone knows, does that mean that since the gates open (to the public) at 10, I can't begin to get my pass processed till 10, or if I get there early, can I maybe get processed early enough to get some of the ERT for pass holders that starts at 9:30?

I ended up in line for processing a minute or so after they played the anthem and opened the gates, so it didn't ultimately matter whether I could have gotten it processed before 10. But, I did ask at the parking entrance, and she said that processing did start early so I could go get it right away. In case anyone else wants to know.

Also, there is a sign next to the processing entrance that says you don't need to have your pass processed on your first visit. That the print-out from the website can be used at the entrance gate one time without you having a physical pass and picture. So, if anyone else plans on getting there for ERT and if the processing isn't open, it won't be a deal-breaker. You can come back out later and get it done.

They very well might, how long before opening do they start ticket sales? I was just worried because the site says processing is done "during park hours" which could mean they didn't start till the gates opened.

Since I ended up only sleeping 4 hours last night due to excitement and thunderstorms, I didn't wake up early enough to make it at 9:30 like I wanted.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...