Pass Preview 2003 4/11

teenageninja

Well today was a pretty exciting day, I was proved wrong twice and rode some rides.

Firstly Scooby Doo was good today, opened 20 minutes late, but was as good as the other rides. PKI if you see this MAKE THE LASERS VISIBLE, you can't see where yoru shooting and I think that hurts it a little. Also, try never to slow it down.

Beasts new rebanked turn was great, I loved it and it was definitely running faster this year. We did however get stuck in the ride for about 5-10 minutes. This is what caused the one train operation, hopefully they will get it back up.

Vortex was broken down for about 4 hours, but they did try and get it up and they did.

Racer was down almost all day, but was sporting a new sign.

FoF went down as we walked to it.

Adventure Express had a very long wait.

Son of Beast did not have new restraints and the floor boards were still there. Is there any hope coming in the future?

The Flyers were working great and we rode this more than anything.

Lines were extremely long.

The Chinese resteraunt was very good and affordable, Subway also is very cheap and it seems drink prices dropped.

While I was at the media preview I strolled along into sob's station to try to get a sneak peek at the new restraints. As teenageninja said before, they are the same. What I think is that they are not done with putting the new restraints in the other two trains. They only need the restraints for two trains since they only run two on the ride. Expect to see the new restraints soon.

Joe, you should have stopped at SOB photo for a sec. I didn't even recognized it was you until you walked by! It's ok though. I understand *Teenage Ninja*! wink.gif

The other SOB train is getting the new restraints now and when it's finished, the current train will get the restraints. It should be back to 2 train op by daily operation.

My visit to just ride was on Saturday and it was way better than Friday. We got on Delirium (2x... I just watched, lol wink.gif), Face/Off, Scooby, Racer, Drop Zone, Beast, AdvEx, FOF (2x), Vortex, Flyers (2x), Top Gun (3x), and SOB (2x) before 3:30. Very nice!

EP, I think you can buy Sweet Tooth products at It's Fried now.

-Danny

Edited by Koaster King