Wait time app

Who Dey

Bit of an old forum but its still listed pretty high on google search results.

I've not had any luck with Ride Hopper, I think the developers gave up on it. Last few times I've tried to launch the app it hasn't connected to their servers...

However, there is a new wait tracking "app" now. More of a website than an app, but has a mobile interface. Check it out: http://coasterqueue.com/

That reminds me of something I saw one day at the park. I had my husband with me, so I wasn't interested in doing research about it at the time, then forgot about it. But, this sign was in one of the queues:

54cd9c0dc0b66ab68035f02bf3944e58.jpg

I'm guessing KI is trying to figure out a way to crowdsource their wait times for the KI app rather than have employees call it in like they have been.

sorry to double post, but I assume your first post, mentioning that this is a   "Bit of an old forum but its still listed pretty high on google search results." was meant to go to someone else?

If your app is usable, fantastic. Not the best way to introduce yourself. 

sorry to double post, but I assume your first post, mentioning that this is a   "Bit of an old forum but its still listed pretty high on google search results." was meant to go to someone else?

If your app is usable, fantastic. Not the best way to introduce yourself.

This is a two-year-old thread, for which the thread bump happened to start a new page. I actually thought it was a new thread (what the user meant by "forum"), until I noticed that it was post number 31, not 1, so the confusion is understandable. And a Google search for "Kings Island wait time app" returns this thread as the fifth hit (first after pages about the official Cedar Fair park apps), hence the comment about search rankings. :)

That reminds me of something I saw one day at the park. I had my husband with me, so I wasn't interested in doing research about it at the time, then forgot about it. But, this sign was in one of the queues:

(picture snipped)

I'm guessing KI is trying to figure out a way to crowdsource their wait times for the KI app rather than have employees call it in like they have been.

Was this at Kings Island. The sign has images of Knotts but on the bottom left it says Diamond Back Exit.

I saw these signs on multiple lines, but it was a day that I also took a survey when I excited the park that was all about FunTV. I'm guessing these scanners in line were actually a way to get you into the survey to ask you about funtv. Especially since I only saw the sign in the middle of cues... But not actually in the station (where total wait time would actually be more accurate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw these signs on multiple lines, but it was a day that I also took a survey when I excited the park that was all about FunTV. I'm guessing these scanners in line were actually a way to get you into the survey to ask you about funtv. Especially since I only saw the sign in the middle of cues... But not actually in the station (where total wait time would actually be more accurate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one on The Beast just before you the queue ends at the coaster where the ride ops stop you.