Thunderbird has launched!

Even though the POV looks a bit underwhelming (yes, I do know POVs can be VERY misleading at times), you have never once steered me wrong on your advice regarding coasters, especially classics. Any tips regarding "magic seats" like Vortex's 5-1, to enhance/maximize ride experience?

• Like 2

I was lucky enough to ride Denver's Lakeside Cyclone around 8 years ago.

I really like the the way the layout starts out twisterish and then breaks out into out and back mode for the finale.

A true classic, from the architecture of the station to the original trains.

Don't judge the park, or the Lakeside Cyclone, until you've experienced both at night. The Whip was a delightful surprise.

Speaking of Denver, I also enjoyed Twister II at Elitch Gardens. Good size, great tunnel, and overall much better than I expected.

• Like 3

I am excited for this addition, and perhaps more excited simply to be excited about visiting Holiday World again. I love the place but the whole legal battle was very off putting to me and I have not nor do I plan to visit this season. I have only visited once since all that drama went down, Holiwood Nights 2012. I had a great time as usual but the park was very much missing something without Pat and Dan. I am also very happy to see the next generation of Kochs becoming more involved in leadership at Holiday World. I am sure the future will be bright and I hope the family can eventually resolve all their differences.

Holiday World plans on releasing the Scoring music featured in the Announcement video of Thunderbird within the next week!

In case someone decided to ask how I know this information.

I emailed Eric Snow, the VP of Marketing Sales & Guest Entertainment at Holiday World about getting one of the files for my own use. He said that he would tlak about it with other people, just yesterday I got this

We just talked about this today and will work with our web developer to get the music beds online soon.

Best,

Eric B. Snow

Vice President - Marketing, Sales, and Guest Entertainment

Holiday World & Splashin' Safari

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...