Thunderbird has launched!

Doesn't the family own campgrounds and such in Santa Clause already? A coaster is my guess, but a well themed hotel could work? For year round business:

I agree. The 66 Days at Sea site looks too well themed for it to only be a hotel. I would like to see a new B&M.... possibly a wing coaster? Who Knows?

I smell a turkey in the oven, I put a little bit of gravy in before I put it in so I should be just fine. Also, don't put too much water on turkeys, for they do not fare well on water......

I smell a turkey in the oven, I put a little bit of gravy in before I put it in so I should be just fine. Also, don't put too much water on turkeys, for they do not fare well on water......

Huh? What are you talking about?

• Like 1

Huh? What are you talking about?
I think more than likely the new attraction would be something like a turkey.

(Word symbols: Turkey=secret Oven=Discussion Gravy=too much bs that comes from it)

I would love another big draw ride at Holiday World. For me, for now that place would be a nice place to visit but it isn't a "must do"... yet.

I'm not much of a water attraction person but my kids may be one day, and if there is another ride for me to talk them onto it may become a nice day or weekend trip.

• Like 1

Today's update is... interesting, to say the least:

Each evening, we women plan meals for the next day. We cook for the passengers, but not the crew. The children suggest in a sly manner that they desire salt fish for each meal. We smile, knowing what a fine game could be made out of an empty barrel.

Plus a drawing of a barrel.

Any ideas here?

Day 7:

The days and nights seem to run together as we continue toward the New World. The crew tells us we have taken a chance with our late departure from Plymouth. Those who know say October seas are rougher than in September.

Along with two pictures of ominous-looking skies.

Could the reference to being "rougher" be pointing toward another wooden coaster?

Day 9's reading is as such: "We miss the friends who were forced to stay behind when Speedwell twice took on water, delaying our departure. We must believe the Mayflower will deliver us safely to the New World. We pray those left behind will join us someday." (quoted from http://www.holidayworld.com/66days/ (Day 9), my emphasis on the last sentence) I think Day 9 (especially the bolded part) is telling us that whatever the attraction(s) are, it will either be A: a project that will be rolled out in multiple phases or B: something that had to lose initial features at first, but that hopefully these features will be added in coming years (see Sheikra- IIRC, it was supposed to have floorless trains when it first opened, but they were not added until later).

• Like 2

We missed Day 8:

We have learned the ship’s swabber gains a new assistant each Monday. This crew member is called the liar and is thus proclaimed for having told a public untruth. The liar must clean what the swabber will not, the beakhead and chains.

WTF?

Guest FersureShelbi

Day 10: "It is our tenth day at sea. Three of our fellow passengers are with child and feeling poorly. To cheer them up, the children and I drew flowers for each. Mayflowers are so delicate, but our ship remains sturdy as we continue our voyage. Plus a picture of what appears to be a flower.

Day 11: "On the deck of the Mayflower, we breathe deeply and enjoy the crispness of the autumn air. The children look to the skies and imagine what secrets exist within the massive clouds. We may never know, but will surely dream of them tonight." Plus three more pictures of clouds.

Source: http://www.holidayworld.com/66days/

They really like to post pictures of clouds and because of that I wonder if it would be something like the WindSeeker? Something tall where you would get a good view of clouds or literally be in them. Though this is probably highly unlikely, wouldn't really be a "family" ride.