Going Thursday...

Existential

Jonathan you should go tomorrow.

I am going tomorrow. I know in years past Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays have been excellent days to go. With Banshee being so new, it's going to be interesting seeing if that changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Jonathan you should go tomorrow.

I am going tomorrow. I know in years past Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays have been excellent days to go. With Banshee being so new, it's going to be interesting seeing if that changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have prior commitments tomorrow. Wednesday shows a chance of storms, while Thursday does not. Thus it is more likely I will go on Wednesday.

• Like 2

I might go to some amusement park this week, date and location to be determined.

I'm a little sad I will not get my Banshee or Beast night ride. But if waiting 10 minutes per coaster is the price to pay...the less the merrier. For me.

You might want to return the first week of June, when the park starts to close at 10:00pm, to get those. Make sure to ride Adventure Express at night as well, which is even better after Banshee's lighting package.

For future reference, Fridays early in the season are great days to visit.

• Like 7

Sadly, in all my years at KI...I have never rode AE at night. Always spent my time at the back of the park at that great coaster. Have heard a lot of noise since coming to this site about AE's night ride. And it's one of my favorite Arrow's ever. This year man...

• Like 7

Having a relaxed day tomorrow, possibly a meet up? (Weather permitting, and no updates from nothing arise)

[AND Group permitting, as I usually am tied to the group and I cannot go off with the KIC group often, happens all the time]

BB1 possibly at KI tomorrow? At least say hello if nothing else. I will be there with my son for the first time since 2008 (he's grown, not abandoned at home as his sister and I go play at Kings Island). I know several others will be there as well. Should be a great day for a trip to the park.

I won't be making any trips this week I have Indy this coming weekend & some car work to get done before then.

I guarantee you will have fun. When are you getting in town?

I went today. The park was not crowded at all. Even with Drop Tower still down and Flight of Fear having trouble, the only line with a real wait was Firehawk.

If you go on Wednesday, take care. They are calling for some pretty bad storms, but who knows?

I also hope to make it to the park on Friday. Too bad I have a group picnic I need to attend on Thursday.

• Like 1

I took a vacation day from work and will be going tomorrow with the family. Its been a long time since I have been on a weekday. It should be awesome. Storms rolls in late afternoon but I should have plenty of time to get everything in before that.

Well if you see some dude with a 30s style newspaper boy hat and glasses with a button up shirt buttoned all the way up...then perhaps say hi. Its probably me.

I might even have a collared shirt under a Banshee shirt later in the day...definitely a Banshee shot glass though.

• Like 1

The longest line today was ~45 minutes for Panda Express around noon. Ride wait times weren't bad at all; major rides varied from ~5 minutes to ~30 minutes after crowds picked up. Everything was short after ~5:00pm.

Never did make it out to KI but I'm glad I didn't. Seemed like it was quite crowded today. The plan is to go on Thursday now but idk.

Even if you run into crowds, they should be very manageable this week. If Action Zone is packed at 10:15am, go somewhere else.

• Like 1