Going Thursday...

Existential

The longest line today was ~45 minutes for Panda Express around noon. Ride wait times weren't bad at all; major rides varied from ~5 minutes to ~30 minutes after crowds picked up. Everything was short after ~5:00pm.

Never did make it out to KI but I'm glad I didn't. Seemed like it was quite crowded today. The plan is to go on Thursday now but idk.

Even if you run into crowds, they should be very manageable this week. If Action Zone is packed at 10:15am, go somewhere else.
I'll be in school at 10:15 am haha. I probably wouldn't get to the park until like 3:00 or 3:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

FoF was 30, Beast 60, Banshee looked 15, and many many more waits that were too long for me. Vortex looked short though, the same for Bat and BLSC.

Are you stupid? Since when is a 30 minute wait a problem? Have you all become so spoiled and impatient that you can't stand in line for 30 min? I think that was the most we waited for anything yesterday. Crowds were not bad at all. The park was very manageable and we got plenty of rides in and we weren't in any kind of hurry. Hell we finished the night off with 3 Banshee rides in the last 20 minutes. I can't believe people are complaining about 30 minute waits.

• Like 4

FoF was 30, Beast 60, Banshee looked 15, and many many more waits that were too long for me. Vortex looked short though, the same for Bat and BLSC.

Are you stupid? Since when is a 30 minute wait a problem? Have you all become so spoiled and impatient that you can't stand in line for 30 min? I think that was the most we waited for anything yesterday. Crowds were not bad at all. The park was very manageable and we got plenty of rides in and we weren't in any kind of hurry. Hell we finished the night off with 3 Banshee rides in the last 20 minutes. I can't believe people are complaining about 30 minute waits.

It's called being on an hour time frame to get in, get out.

I am not stupid, for your ethos is broken, now please calm down.

• Like 1

Yup I'm the one with the broken ethos. You're the one who constantly causes arguments on the site for no reason.

Hey, did I want an argument? I simply just posted my thoughts, don't be putting words into my mouth, because obviously you're looking for arguments and trouble where you're not going to find one.

I don't want an argument, nor am I even going to respond anymore. I would like to keep the thread about the subject, and not throw it off just because you want to have a small quarrel over nothing.

I never once said you wanted an argument did I? So now who is putting words in someone's mouth? I don't know how you planned to have a relaxing day in the park in just an hour then complain because you only got to ride two things in that hour. And for the record you never stated you had only an hour before your complaint. Have a good day sir. :D

• Like 2

^ Could I ask what those two rides were?

Firehawk and Flight of Fear. I dont get it, those rides are alright but they are not good enough for the constant long waits they get. I hardly ever ride them because of it.

Had a great day. Might even put up a trip report...during work of course. Can't waste my free time with that poop.

Crowds were heavy at times...but not in the lines...I don't get it. Every Banshee ride was walk on or a one train wait. I don't know if we were magical or what. Every coaster was this way...despite a growing crowd all day. We rode every major ride in the park within two hours. The only exclusions were Vortex and Invertigo...because we are old bones at this point in our lives...it beats us up.

The longest line of the day? The darn Racer. 12 car wait...crazy. That was the longest wait of the day for us. Wtf Kings Island fans?

Got five rides on Banshee without a trip up.

Had to wait for The Racer?

Crazyville

• Like 1

The greatest revelation...was that I loved and hated the light situation in Flight of Fear. Its dark now...since the last I went. But that's a beat you ride for older bones and you can no longer brace ones self for the transitions. That ride killed me...

But I loved the lack of lighting now...its almost a dark ride...and it was my favorite ride of the day...although it brutalized me. Getting old I reckon

• Like 2

^ I recently realized that in the front row of Vortex. Still love the ride, but I'll stick to 5-1.

Tomorrow will be a put the car on the lift, swap MTF fluid, bleed brakes, and replace a few wheel studs kind of day for me..

I hate brake fluid btw, one of the nastiest substances ever

Transmission fluid ranks very high as well, one drop hits the floor and your covered in it.

• Like 1

I noticed the lack of lighting in FoF yesterday too, it wasn't as dark when I was there on Monday or the other times I've been there so far this year. I like it a little dark like that, makes it even more fun.

I had two near walk-ons first thing in the morning, and was worried in the evening the line would be 45-minutes but still really wanted to ride again. I decided I'd just make it the last thing I rode before going home.

Fortunately, it was more like 15-20 min, but even if it had been longer it would have been worth it. Most of the rest of the train I was on were a couple groups who had never ridden it before. Hearing (and talking to them about) their anticipation before the ride, squeals on the ride, and enthusiasm after the ride made it almost like riding for the first time again myself. It totally re energized me, and I ended up making a loop to WindSeeker, Beast, and Diamondback again before actually leaving.

• Like 4