My Review of Opening day and Passnight

Scooby_Doo

First off i wanna say both Scooby and Delirium are two very Great rides

Ok so the First thing i went to and rode was Scooby-Doo and the haunted Castle and let me say PKI and Sally did there Jobs i love the look of it..the smell of all the new things.. the sounds of Scooby and Shaggy& the GreenGhost ..when you get into your mini mystery machine and see the windows looking out to a graveyard i must say thats truely awsome my final score was 1630 i was mostly to busy starein at the props and it moves at a nice smooth pace too so you can enjoy the Sences and shoot your light fright gun too! you can even get your picture with Scooby,Velma and Shaggy inside a small cutout mystery machine on the other side of the Castle i gotta give it a 10/10 it was way better than i thought it made me VERY happy and it lived up to a Scooby fan's demands!

Delirium i love it! its great but...it isnt intense to me anyway..it didnt scare me...i like how your almost upside down!but its over way to fast!Delirium is great its fun but i gotta give it a 9/10 only cuz i was starting to get the hang of it when it started slowing down! other than that i will be riding Delirium alot this Summer!!!

SpongeBob 3D

i gotta say this 3D ride was much better than i expected it to be! its kinda cool seeing Spongebob and his friends in 3D and let me say Plankton looks werid in 3D over all i enjoyed it i would give it a 9/10

Subway

Man they have great good food there!and its kinda Cheap!

but no meatball subs! sad.gif 9/10 i love the subs they were good!

The new Mandarin Cuisine Resturaunt

MAN there food is the best i have ever had!!its gooooood! but the NICK shop smells now!

The Beast

it rides much smoother now i love this coaster nothing beats The Beast at night! 10/10

Son of Beast

man whats up with this coaster its too rough!it beat the living crap outta me i dont remember it being so rough!9/10

Racer

Yup one of my favorites i like the new Sign!its kinda smooth! 10/10

Question i wanna know

The Hanna-Barbera Sign is GONE now WHATS UP with THAT so does this mean we will see more nick Central in 2004?

unsure.gifblink.gifhuh.gif well thats my review tell me how your days or day at pki was!

Edited by Scooby_Doo

I have heard two things concerning the SoB and it's restraints. One rumor is that the restraints are either shipping in or getting installed on the one train, so they kept one train running. Another rumor is that there are no restraints getting installed, only the old restraints are getting new padding. I have no clue which one to beleive. Also, if you want a better/smoother ride, sit over the wheels and close to the back or front. It is acualy fairly smooth if you follow that advice.

I just got back from PKI today and I found out why SOB does not have new restraints yet.

Right now PKI is installing the new restraints on one of the trains for SOB while they are still running the other on the ride. When the new restraints are installed on the first, they will run that train and install the others on the train that is running now. After that SOB will be back to having two trains running with the new restraints.

This might sound confusing but just remember SOB will have new restraints soon.